What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SMP purge.

Jeff

___Jeff___
___Jeff___
If SMP resets, there should be a purge.

There will be no hacks, but rather, everyone enchants their items vanilla style and then at a certain time and date, everyone online gets teleported to spawn and fights to the death, last person standing gets something from the store. it would be unique and fun.

Materializing

❊ Rand ❊
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Diamond
The purge would be so trash in 1.12 and 1.13... honestly it would be a flop lol
Sorry, -1

Sebix234567

sebix234567
sebix234567
It isnt a bad idea i would love it

AmazingPiggy

/tpa amazingpiggy for a raid!!!
Diamond
AmazingPiggy
AmazingPiggy
Diamond

There will be no hacks, but rather, everyone enchants their items vanilla style and then at a certain time and date, everyone online gets teleported to spawn and fights to the death, last person standing gets something from the store. it would be unique and fun.
First of all smp will never reset. Second of all this sounds like chaos and frankly a stupid idea

ShepardSheep

The Sheep Goddess (yummies wife)
Diamond
ShepardSheep
ShepardSheep
Diamond
First of all smp will never reset. Second of all this sounds like chaos and frankly a stupid idea
SMP is chaos one. Two SMP needs a reset. Three jesus christ this is a bad idea LOL

If smp reset i think people should be able to 'build stuff' and compete for building the new SMP spawn, instead of having the builders build it. Maybe allow multiple people to work together in building the new smp spawn, i know some very good builders who would love to do this. Like people build stuff on whatever gamemode they like or on their own survival world and take a picture of these builds and send them in like how creative build comps are but different lol.

If that makes zero sense to you, welp i tried lol.

Fishy

I'm shep's pet fish and the unofficial fish of SMP
Diamond
shepardfishy
shepardfishy
Diamond
No ideas are stupid!
I should cut off my toes and suck them so I feel better about my self and get pleasure from having my toes sucked.

Jeff

___Jeff___
___Jeff___
I should cut off my toes and suck them so I feel better about my self and get pleasure from having my toes sucked.
hot

BirthtoBurial

G O O D B O Y
Staff member
Diamond
BirthtoBurial
BirthtoBurial
1.12 integrates a new style of combat, which I think would be interesting to see in the scale of mass PvP.

Also SMP players fighting to the death lOL

_InfiniteSkiez

BlueSkiez_
BlueSkiez_
1.12 integrates a new style of combat, which I think would be interesting to see in the scale of mass PvP.

Also SMP players fighting to the death lOL
LMAO that'd be amazing...

Pug

SkyxBlue_
SkyxBlue_
I mean it's an idea. I think maybe everyone would be given a date and then people can maybe do speeches of their memories etc that they had on it. And everyone given /fly to see all of the memories that people have made on SMP. It's really a special place for a lot of people. Plus SMP isn't about pvp or skills like that. It's about making friends and Helping eachother out. This doesn't represent SMP and just not what everyone on SMP is about. All I can imagine happening with that is people coming from factions and buying really OP things for that. It wouldn't really work...

Fishy

I'm shep's pet fish and the unofficial fish of SMP
Diamond
shepardfishy
shepardfishy
Diamond
I cant pvp for hecc so I would just lose. but also SMP cant reset, there are many of us (me) who cannot run 1.13, so i reset would force me to quit. But if I could run 1.13, and SMP were resetting, this would be hot. +1 circumstantially

Gestured

Am pro pvp!!1
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Gestured
Gestured
Diamond

Its smp. Why should there be a purge on there, we already have a purge now and then on factions.

Jeff

___Jeff___
___Jeff___
I mean it's an idea. I think maybe everyone would be given a date and then people can maybe do speeches of their memories etc that they had on it. And everyone given /fly to see all of the memories that people have made on SMP. It's really a special place for a lot of people. Plus SMP isn't about pvp or skills like that. It's about making friends and Helping eachother out. This doesn't represent SMP and just not what everyone on SMP is about. All I can imagine happening with that is people coming from factions and buying really OP things for that. It wouldn't really work...
actually wait yeah, this sounds way better. you should make a suggestion for this!

Arkenive

❆ random nerd ❆
MVP
Diamond
Gold
Barkenive
Barkenive
MVP

Like the basis of the idea but it wouldn't work. For one, these are SMP players. Most of them have little to none PvP skills. Secondly, it's fricking 1.12.2. it would be a nightmare

Jeff

___Jeff___
___Jeff___

Like the basis of the idea but it wouldn't work. For one, these are SMP players. Most of them have little to none PvP skills. Secondly, it's fricking 1.12.2. it would be a nightmare
this thread was in the process of dying lol

Cilckbaited

Skycade_Helper
Skycade_Helper
(I know this is a stupid idea but) Maybe Skycade can make a new smp server, but keep the old one up for people to still play on if they want to.

kiwi

kiwichan42
kiwichan42
I think all we need is to let everyone destroy unclaimed builds for 24 hours