Staff member
Administrator
MVP
Diamond
HotDawger
HotDawger
Senior Moderator
sup gamers

The first launch of Minecraft version 1.17 rapidly approaches. For those who don't know, the 1.17 summer 2021 update will include new mobs, new blocks, new ores, stuff like that. The 1.17 holiday 2021 launch will include new biomes, new world height, new caves, more of the terrain stuff.
So, I'd like for you guys to let me know anything you want added/changed/removed to/from SMP for Season 4. Is there something bad about this season that you genuinely hate with all of your heart? Is there a feature that's good, but could be improved? Did you notice a feature on other servers that you think should be added to Skycade? Should crates be revamped, and if so, what should be added?

I'll be reviewing each and every useful comment, so don't be discouraged from suggesting something, anything.

Beware, any pointless/useless comments will be deleted, and repeat offenders will have a warning point(s) issued to their account.

TheGreenBanner

master of running
Iron
grenuwu
grenuwu
Iron
Cave spawn with the new light blocks in a mountain. Make it V COOL PLS AND NOT TOO SPREAD OUT. ITS BAD IF ITS TO SPREAD OUT. MCMMO AND /FLY IN CRATES FOR 1 HOUR. NEW ECO REMOVE P SHOPPING. REVAMP CRATES AND MAKE SKULL CRATES WORTH IT. REVAMP ALL CRATES.
crates should have /fly in them. and they should have maybe steak in them in event crates or voting. maybe glowstone. remove skull crates and make it more like sb or factions (obv with changes) ACTUALLY FIX VOTING. ITS STILL BROKEN. MAKE REP ROCK CLOSER TO SPAWN. RULE REVAMP. THE RULES WERE MADE IN MARCH 2020. EVENTS HAVE BEEN ADDED SINCE THEN. AND IF YOU DONT ADD BOUNCY DUCKS LIKE KITPVP, IM QUITTING.

Last edited:

liamvj07

outsparkled
outsparkled
fly from crates
and crack down on items you can just buy from the shop, you should grind for them

JTOfficial

JTOfficial
JTOfficial
Allow people to promote their pwarp free once a day (or week) this should help the server economy and allow people to get appreciation for their builds

Pigeon

Pijin
Diamond
AnIdioticPigeon
AnIdioticPigeon
Diamond
Id love to keep build end and mining end (same goes for build end and nether end) but maybe have mobs spawn in build worlds. It would encourage more farming as your progress doesnt get reset after a month. There would still be a point to mining end/nether and ancient debri and and cities arent infinate, neither are dragon eggs but i think that having farms (especially as you cant pvp or grief) would lead to a stronger playerbase. Miningworld would still had a point, as its the only real place you could pvp, but maybe make it better (more ores, chance of double drops in mobs etc) and also put miningworld in hard mode if we do get mobs in build world, just to make it that extra bit risky.

-Coolest SMP player aka AnIdioticPigeon

Pigeon

Pijin
Diamond
AnIdioticPigeon
AnIdioticPigeon
Diamond
Cave spawn with the new light blocks in a mountain. Make it V COOL PLS AND NOT TOO SPREAD OUT. ITS BAD IF ITS TO SPREAD OUT. MCMMO AND /FLY IN CRATES FOR 1 HOUR. NEW ECO REMOVE P SHOPPING. REVAMP CRATES AND MAKE SKULL CRATES WORTH IT. REVAMP ALL CRATES.
crates should have /fly in them. and they should have maybe steak in them in event crates or voting. maybe glowstone. remove skull crates and make it more like sb or factions (obv with changes) ACTUALLY FIX VOTING. ITS STILL BROKEN. MAKE REP ROCK CLOSER TO SPAWN. RULE REVAMP. THE RULES WERE MADE IN MARCH 2020. EVENTS HAVE BEEN ADDED SINCE THEN. AND IF YOU DONT ADD BOUNCY DUCKS LIKE KITPVP, IM QUITTING.
mcmmo... this isnt factions there is no point to mcmmo all that will happen is i will max unarmed and sword and 1 tap everyone

Maho

UwU > OwO #spreadthetruth
Diamond
Maaho
Maaho
Diamond
get rid of the tp cooldown

TheGreenBanner

master of running
Iron
grenuwu
grenuwu
Iron
mcmmo... this isnt factions there is no point to mcmmo all that will happen is i will max unarmed and sword and 1 tap everyone
true. mcmmo isnt really nesccacerry.
Id love to keep build end and mining end (same goes for build end and nether end) but maybe have mobs spawn in build worlds. It would encourage more farming as your progress doesnt get reset after a month. There would still be a point to mining end/nether and ancient debri and and cities arent infinate, neither are dragon eggs but i think that having farms (especially as you cant pvp or grief) would lead to a stronger playerbase. Miningworld would still had a point, as its the only real place you could pvp, but maybe make it better (more ores, chance of double drops in mobs etc) and also put miningworld in hard mode if we do get mobs in build world, just to make it that extra bit risky.

-Coolest SMP player aka AnIdioticPigeon
also expand build world bigger!!

Tiaoxea

Tiaoxea
Tiaoxea
Thats not how the mcmmo works... at least the one skycade has used for factions
It would be things like mining (mine things faster), acrobatics (less / no fall damage), herbalism (more crop drops), swords (idk lol its useless but a bit of a flex), or alchemy (CUSTOM POTS LESGOO). It would really spice it up and make it a bit more fun and having something to aim for would maybe keep some players. I may even play for a bit if there was something fun to work towards as the main reason i stopped playing it was there was nothing fun to grind for, it was just build or mine debris to use for pvp. Im not sure if the plugin would have 1.17 support but it may be worth a shot.

TheCoolCat92

Diamond
TheCoolCat95
TheCoolCat95
Diamond
Maybe a claim option to enable mob spawning?

HotDawger

H to the D, SMP Manager
Staff member
Administrator
MVP
Diamond
HotDawger
HotDawger
Senior Moderator
Allow people to promote their pwarp free once a day (or week) this should help the server economy and allow people to get appreciation for their builds
To be honest, I never really loved the idea of in-chat pwarp promotions because they tend to flood and most of the time, they're ignored. Maybe we could have a GUI that rotates in different builds/pwarps and have that GUI advertised every so often. If we wanted to go super far we could have npcs to right click at spawn to go to x pwarp. In terms of builds specifically, I was planning on opening a build competition, whether that be just for maparts or all builds made on SMP.

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.