SMP & Skyblock Building Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

iiSpace

MVP
iiSpace
iiSpace
MVP
Hello! Finally got around to writing this again, it's been awhile. As you all already know, the forums were deleted so last month's competition never had a chance to be judged. To keep things fair for those of you that had already built things or were in the process of building, there'll be another month of the same so that you can enter these builds.

If any of you weren't already aware of this competition, you have a month to build anything. There's no theme, just build whatever you want! That means that you could make anything from a dragon to a spaceship as long as it's on either skyblock or smp. To enter it, reply to this thread with a video or pictures and your username & anyone that helped. Default texture packs are preferred.

The deadline for entries will be the 23rd of September, the winner will get their own 'the Designer' suffix and the perm pack on the server they made it on.

As always, there's a couple of rules for this. I don't want to see any stolen builds or public schematics in the replies - a warning point will be applied to your forums account and you won't be able to enter. Inappropriate builds won't be tolerated either.

If you have any questions then feel free to reply to this thread with them, good luck!

Last edited:

ohLaike

Professional Procrastinator
Diamond
Gold
ohLaike
ohLaike
Senior Moderator
Now that I can actually get money on Skyblock-G, can’t wait to try something this month when I get back from vacation :p

KTA

LiiBa
LiiBa
What you get from winning?

Reactions: lbe

prchica2

prchica2
prchica2
Ok, so what do you get if you win and already have the perm pack?
(Besides the suffix)

Banthony4

Hopefully ill be someone soon -Me a Randy
Diamond
Banthony4
Banthony4
Diamond
I think im giong to make a boat race.

sopha

phroggiie
phroggiie
I just broke my charger but I wanna enter ;-; hopefully I'll get it fixed before the deadline.

NightGhost02

NightGhost02
NightGhost02
Sounds like a fun competition. Good luck everyone! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.