Banthony4

Hopefully ill be someone soon -Me a Randy
Diamond
Banthony4
Banthony4
Diamond
if its free why does it say "itll be expensive"

fucking pleb xD
Did you not realize he has to build a potato farm and an entire town from the ground up it’s not cheep to build an entire town you own one and you should know that. So yeah it will be expensive just not for the people participating but for the person hosting the event.

changeurmind

𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓾𝓻𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭
Diamond
yourangelollie
yourangelollie
Diamond
Did you not realize he has to build a potato farm and an entire town from the ground up it’s not cheep to build an entire town you own one and you should know that.
also you are allowed to swear on forums bc ppl do it all the time ;)

Banthony4

Diamond
Banthony4
Banthony4
Diamond
I want to try something on smp. So for the first week we will be using capatilism and the currency will be potaoes. Then after a week we will switch to communism and change our currency to potatoes. Because this would cost a lot of money I want to see if people are interested. If enough people are willing to join it will start on 25th July 2020 at 6PM BST and membership into the town will be free. The pwarp is /pwarp experm
I’d be willing to fund, help, and attend I like when people have Original and interesting ideas!

Banthony4

Diamond
Banthony4
Banthony4
Diamond
also you are allowed to swear on forums bc ppl do it all the time ;)
Me when the rules say refrain from using strong inappropriate language and not to disrespect others😂D1E3B009-1C7B-4C57-99EF-C73895D32E4A.png

Fancy

Default Settings 😎
Iron
xFqncy
xFqncy
Iron
You've made 20 of these shitty threads, honestly I could care less about this sOcIaL eXpErImEnt

da_poo7

M54L
M54L
Just no lol

KVDM_Gaming

KaveGem
KaveGem
Hey I probably can’t come (ya know considering it’s 3am for me) I wish I could but yeaaa

TrySimple

Factions Manager & Sr. Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Senior Moderator
if ur not intreasted then dont give ur unwanted opion
ok tell me ur ign and il let u in tommrow ty
i forgot about the potao farm lol ty for ur support
just donate cobble stone
There's an edit button, you've done this all over this thread, more than half the replies are from you not using the edit button, if you triple post or double post multiple times you'll receive a forums warning point, please use the edit button or read all the responses before making each individual comment or reply.

changeurmind

𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓾𝓻𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭
Diamond
yourangelollie
yourangelollie
Diamond
It would be better if you asked people straight on SMP instead of making this forum post and getting cringes talking about other stuff but hey ho yknow

TheGreenBanner

master of running
Iron
ItsGren
ItsGren
Iron
It would be better if you asked people straight on SMP instead of making this forum post and getting cringes talking about other stuff but hey ho yknow
u know i did do that

TrySimple

Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Senior Moderator

TrySimple

Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Senior Moderator
Locking thread, requested by OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.