What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So jitter is also bannable

Benbro321

ThePickle69
ThePickle69
This is just dumb No “jitter clicker“ ever and i mean EVER comes up for auto clicker this is jus ludicrous and should not be a thing

Like lets be real, i know thick_ink probably does not cheat However “you shouldn’t jitter click” that is just the most stupid think i have heard, i know multiple butterfly clickers who click 15+ cps who don’t get banned for auto clicker. If someone is banned for autoclicker most likely not all cases but most likely they are auto clicking

9F6C80C2-279C-4500-87E6-AE9DCE861AB6.jpeg

Kaissa

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Diamond
Gold
Iron
vhyn
vhyn
Diamond
any staff that thinks jittering shouldn't be allowed is very silly.
jittering doesn't set off doubleclick alerts. thats like clicking 101 lmao

iG0

Diamond
Iron
ganki
ganki
Diamond
they should get a better anti cheat, like I remember welsh telling me that they were gonna spend 4k on a anti-cheat almost as good if not as good as minemen club but instead, they got a free one :ROFLMAO:

Kwuffin

Living my life
Diamond
Kwuf
Kwuf
Diamond
tbf, if we're not even allowed to jitter anymore, how are we supposed to click then? Using an autoclicker would probably get you banned less often than actually jittering and butterflying

iG0

Diamond
Iron
ganki
ganki
Diamond
tbf, if we're not even allowed to jitter anymore, how are we supposed to click then? Using an autoclicker would probably get you banned less often than actually jittering and butterflying
Facts LMAOOO

Fancy_Dinners_

I'm the Boss 😎
Iron
DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
Iron
Luckily for me Im a 6cps god :cool:

Jrode83

the sorta OG
Diamond
Jrode83
Jrode83
Diamond
Next thing they are gonna tell us is that we can’t normal click too fast or we will be banned.

Gl3n

Gl3n
Gl3n
what they rly need to do is get a new anticheat and an anticheat where the cps cap is 15 some of the staff didnt know
that anticheats find it hard to detect if butterflying is autoclicking

Fancy_Dinners_

I'm the Boss 😎
Iron
DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
Iron
what they rly need to do is get a new anticheat and an anticheat where the cps cap is 15 some of the staff didnt know
Even if both persons in a fight have 10cps the person with the autoclicker will still win. Autoclicking makes souping smoother and comboing. Doesnt matter the amount of cps a person gets while autoclicking.

Gl3n

Gl3n
Gl3n
Even if both persons in a fight have 10cps the person with the autoclicker will still win. Autoclicking makes souping smoother and comboing. Doesnt matter the amount of cps a person gets while autoclicking.
ive been against alot of autoclickers and won if anything it akes the player alot worse but blatant

Fancy_Dinners_

I'm the Boss 😎
Iron
DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
Iron
ive been against alot of autoclickers and won if anything it akes the player alot worse but blatant
I agree, but even auto clicking at a low cps is still an advantage

TutionalDigi

Tutionaldigi#3839
Iron
TutionalDigi
TutionalDigi
Iron
No matter how good of an anticheat the server gets they always find a way to mess it up lol

Kaissa

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Diamond
Gold
Iron
vhyn
vhyn
Diamond
Verus is a good anticheat. It's not the best, nor the worst.
It could be better if they turned on autobans~ (specifically for generic obvious cheats) but thats just my opinion.
As of right now not a single anticheat can tell the difference between doubleclicks and autoclicks.
1. Low cps autoclicking isnt an advantage if fighting someone who has higher CPS.
2. The best way is to butterflyclick without doubleclicking. (Example of one way to do it~)
3. Normal clicking is safest, but Jittering would be the way to get. In no way can it get you banned. A bunch of players have been jitterclicking for years with little to no issues.
4. (edit) Almost forgot: If you purposefully make your mouse doubleclick, you're cheating.

SpicyCabzPlayz

GardenWarrior
GardenWarrior
Verus is a good anticheat. It's not the best, nor the worst.
It could be better if they turned on autobans~ (specifically for generic obvious cheats) but thats just my opinion.
As of right now not a single anticheat can tell the difference between doubleclicks and autoclicks.
1. Low cps autoclicking isnt an advantage if fighting someone who has higher CPS.
2. The best way is to butterflyclick without doubleclicking. (Example of one way to do it~)
3. Normal clicking is safest, but Jittering would be the way to get. In no way can it get you banned. A bunch of players have been jitterclicking for years with little to no issues.
4. (edit) Almost forgot: If you purposefully make your mouse doubleclick, you're cheating.
Technically low cps autoclicking is still not legit if I were you I would include a big NOT RECOMMENDED disclaimer but overall Idc what you do.

Kaissa

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Diamond
Gold
Iron
vhyn
vhyn
Diamond
Technically low cps autoclicking is still not legit if I were you I would include a big NOT RECOMMENDED disclaimer but overall Idc what you do.
Obviously you shouldn't autoclick at all!

UsedBoxMan

UsedBoxMan
UsedBoxMan
Yup just got banned this morning for butterfly clicking, my fault though they did tell me to stop.

Parroting_Is_God

10000000000000cc
10000000000000cc
kitpvpers calm yourselves. legit he put “jitter clicking” by mistake or probably was just confused.

Steve1Killer

Le Sigh
Diamond
Gold
Steve1Leprechaun
Steve1Leprechaun
Diamond
they should get a better anti cheat, like I remember welsh telling me that they were gonna spend 4k on a anti-cheat almost as good if not as good as minemen club but instead, they got a free one :ROFLMAO:
Pfft like Skycade has 4k to spare on an AntiCheat lmaoo