What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So wizard kit is broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven0m

Diamond
Iron
UwUKawaiiUwU
UwUKawaiiUwU
Diamond
So, I hopped on skycade and, a while ago i got the wizard kit from a crate, And i decided to try to teleport onto the snowman.
This worked, And i decided to go onto the snowmans arm, So now i'm on one of the snowmans arms. In skycade, With a broken kit, Great.

Ven0m

Diamond
Iron
UwUKawaiiUwU
UwUKawaiiUwU
Diamond
Update: I am now on the top of the train.

Kwuffin

Diamond
Kwuf
Kwuf
Diamond
literally nobody cares

ComByThings

Annoying
Iron
IINWIDDI
IINWIDDI
Iron
Proud! 🤦🏾‍♂️

Ven0m

Diamond
Iron
UwUKawaiiUwU
UwUKawaiiUwU
Diamond
@Kwuffin if nobody cared about this, you would've literally ignored it.

Banthony4

Hopefully ill be someone soon -Me a Randy
Diamond
Banthony4
Banthony4
Diamond
Idk kwuf likes being harsh to people if they don’t like what someone says so they probs don’t care.

Kwuffin

Diamond
Kwuf
Kwuf
Diamond
Then why are you commenting? Venom is just trying to be helpful
Helpful in which way? Saying a kit is broken isn’t helping, saying how you can fix it, is helping.

This thread is cringe

Fancy_Dinners_

I'm the Boss 😎
Iron
DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
Iron
Helpful in which way? Saying a kit is broken isn’t helping, saying how you can fix it, is helping.

This thread is cringe
I think this thread was meant to be under bug reports. What do you expect him to do... code and fix it
Edit: Its also helping by telling the people that can actually fix it aware of the bug after all thats what this forums is about. I also find it funny how you say something is cringe” because you dont like it?

Last edited:

Kwuffin

Diamond
Kwuf
Kwuf
Diamond
I think this thread was meant to be under bug reports. What do you expect him to do... code and fix it
Edit: Its also helping by telling the people that can actually fix it aware of the bug after all thats what this forums is about. I also find it funny how you say something is cringe” because you dont like it?
Which bug is this guy talking about... literally the only thing he’s saying here is that the kit is broken and that he got on top of a train

Terpoint_yt

I am MiniMod
Iron
CoHutt
CoHutt
Iron
So, I hopped on skycade and, a while ago i got the wizard kit from a crate, And i decided to try to teleport onto the snowman.
This worked, And i decided to go onto the snowmans arm, So now i'm on one of the snowmans arms. In skycade, With a broken kit, Great.
The wizard kit is supposed to teleport the player to wherever the crosshair is, if there is a block to teleport the player.
The main use of the kit is to get to places where other players can’t, at least that’s how I use it.
Getting on top of the train is possible, without the use of the wizard kit.
Same for one of the snowman, haven’t checked out the new map all that much
I’m not sure what the problem is that you are having with this kit.
Make sure you have particles turned on while using this kit, so you can see where you are going to teleport.
And like said above, this should be in bug reports, even though there really isn’t a bug.

Fancy_Dinners_

I'm the Boss 😎
Iron
DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
Iron
Which bug is this guy talking about... literally the only thing he’s saying here is that the kit is broken and that he got on top of a train
I agree that the report was a vague but that still doesnt make it uselesss?

Taon2

dev boi
Staff member
Developer
Taon2
Taon2
Developer
Wizard is being removed in the upcoming revamp, so whatever's wrong with it will be irreverent. Thanks for the report anyways!
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.