What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Someone to talk to~

Toast

★ Aka: Yuka ★
Diamond
Iron
YukaToast
YukaToast
Diamond
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

I know this server is very LGBT friendly and that's a good thing!
But sometimes people have a hard time meeting other people.
To the older forum members you know I've done this before, but to the newbies or people who just need it.
You can talk to me, I'll be your friend, it can be about literally anything, if you want to tell me about how you saw a rabbit cross the road, that's fine.
I'm here for all of you. I want everyone to have someone they can reach to.
If you need advice, I can help you there too, I'm older then most, and have lived a pretty long life, so I have plenty of advice to give.
I'll be your older sister. <3
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Never forget~ You deserve a chance to smile and be happy.
-Love Toast

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Joostagram

pas méchante et à des sentiments
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Builder
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
Senior Moderator
uwu we need more people like you

TessieBear76

Imagine being happy all the time, couldn’t be me
Diamond
Gold
Iron
TessieBearr
TessieBearr
Diamond
This is so wholesome and the formatting just makes it like 10 times better

Materializing

Helper.exe
Staff member
Helper
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Helper
Ilysm please like never leave the server lmao

EditedKB

EditedKB
EditedKB
I actually saw a rabbit cross the road today but to my shock, an oncoming car smacked into it while the driver was on their phone. Out of rage I pulled out an RPG Launcher that was in my backpack and blew the car, and its occupants, to smithereens. Then, being the caring person I am, I went over to the deceased rabbit. Little did I know, the rabbit was not deceased and it was merely hanging onto life. It was obvious from the way it was trying to limp away that most, if not all of its bones were broken. Realising it could not move it laid down in defeat to accept its fate. I knelt down beside it to try and ressusitate the rabbit but it was no use. I hung my head, ashamed of myself for not acting quicker. However, to my surprise, the Heavens opened and a god-like voice boomed across the lands,
"Heroes never die" it bellowed for all to hear
With that, the rabbit's ears slowly began to twitch and it took a breath of air. It was clear to me that the rabbit was male, he looked at me with faint amusement and to my shock winked at me and beckoned for me to come closer. I obliged. Sensing he wanted to tell me something, I leaned in close and he put his lips to my ear and whispered,
"Creeper"
My heart dropped. Adrenaline rushed through my body. I turned around and looked up. Total shock filled my body. There it was, a disgusting thing, green and pixelated yet somewhat beautiful in its abstractness. It flashed white repeatedly and made a hissing noise, being a Minecraft veteran, I knew what this meant. I quickly spun around and ran, hearing the blood rushing in my ears. I skidded to a stop, I knew I was forgetting something. The rabbit! I turned around and an awful scene lay in front of me, the rabbit was slowly limping away with the... thing creeping menacingly towards it. I had to act fast.
I dug up diamonds, crafted some armour and used a 1-up. I ran at the creeper yelling "FOR JOERGEN" before bringing my Sharp V diamond sword down on the beast. It withered to the ground, its ugliness gone and the rabbit at peace once more.
I looked at the rabbit with an air of satisfaction, he looked back, pleased with the results. I took some time to think over what had happened. The smoking car of the distracted driver in the distance. Without realising, I walked away, happy with my deed.

Part 2 coming soon

Sombu

Banned innit
Diamond
Iron
zSom
zSom
Diamond
Ahh you bean!
I'm glad you've come back to Skycade, even if I didn't know you much beforehand !

Toast

Diamond
Iron
YukaToast
YukaToast
Diamond
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

@Joostagram Nawwww. I'm nothing special. u//w//u
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
@TessieBear76 Heh, thank you. I very enjoy making my posts very cutesy.
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
@Materializing I promise I wont leave again. I'm sorry :c
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
@EditedKB I'm quite excited for part 2. I'd like to have a part in this story.
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
@Sombu I am bean?! o: And please feel free to talk to me more. c:
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
To any of you, feel free to message me on discord.
Yuka#1234
It can be about anything. c:

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

uwu we need more people like you
This is so wholesome and the formatting just makes it like 10 times better
Ilysm please like never leave the server lmao
I actually saw a rabbit cross the road today but to my shock...
Ahh you bean!
I'm glad you've come back to Skycade, even if I didn't know you much beforehand !

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
If you disappear again like you have the past 2 times we're all going to cry please stay we love you

Archie

🎧 Epic Minecraft Gamer 🎧
Diamond
ItzArchie
ItzArchie
Diamond
This put a smile on my face and as Joostagram said, we need more people like you who open their arms to everyone. I will be sure to contact you if I ever need someone to talk to.

P.S: My discord is ItzArchie#7471 so feel free to DM me.

Toast

Diamond
Iron
YukaToast
YukaToast
Diamond
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

@AstroStqr✧ I swear I'll try to be around this time.
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
@Archie Feel free! I'd love to meet new people as well. c:

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

If you disappear again like you have the past 2 times we're all going to cry please stay we love you
This put a smile on my face and as Joostagram said, we need more people like you who open their arms to everyone. I will be sure to contact you if I ever need someone to talk to.

P.S: My discord is ItzArchie#7471 so feel free to DM me.