What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sorry skycade (correct format)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delno_

Sumraaaa
Sumraaaa
My IGN: Delno_
Platform: (Discord, server, forums). Server
Punished by: Professorslimez
Reason: Ban evasion, public alts
Date of punishment: 8/12/19
Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: long story short I generated an alt and accidentally logged on skycade and someone got the same alt as mine and decided to hack on skycade, And I got banned for evasion. I appealed and got denied because Public alts arent allowed which I thought were because Im new to this kind of rules I havent played minecraft in a few years and got back to it a month ago, Im new to faction rules and I didnt know they are not allowed, and It wasnt written on the rules and i thought they are allowed. Im very sorry skycade, I promise I wont generate any alts again. I'll be a good member.
Screenshot of punishment:

ProfessorSlimez

A d M i N
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond
ProfessorSlimez
ProfessorSlimez
Admininistrator
We are giving you the benefit of the doubt, your account is unbanned and the other one is perm banned for being a public alt so you won't get banned for evading it again.
Be more careful in future and don't use public alts, if this happens again we are less likely to unban you right away :)

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.