What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sorry skycade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delno_

Delno_
Delno_
Offense: public alts
My last appeal got denied because I said I used a public alt but I didnt even know that you cant use them since I havent played minecraft for few years and my friend owned this acc then I got it back Im new to the facs since I've only played them for a month, I didnt even know you could generate alts Until my friend told me
I got banned for an unfair reason long story short i generated an alt and wanted to play on hyp with my brother and accidentally logged on skycade That account got generated by someone else and He/She started hacking on skycade and since i had that alt too i got permed for ban evasion which I didnt do, my appeal got denied since I used public alt I didnt know that its an offense and it wasnt on the rules so I thought that its allowed. I lost the access to it and I promise I wont generate a public alt im so sorry skycade.
edit: I didnt use a format since this is not the reason I got banned for because Nickilback told me that public alts are not allowed and denied my last appeal.

Last edited:

MrSwalbert

Mod
Staff member
Diamond
MrSwalbert
MrSwalbert
Use the correct format and make a new appeal.

Denied, locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.