What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Staff..

Status
Not open for further replies.

AminTheKiller

AminTheKiller
AminTheKiller
So i now i have been banned on discord and muted in game. i can't say im the greatest person but i mean cmon. staff abusing powers aint fun. like im not the only person. i got banned for "targeting" by a helper when i didnt do anything (hes demoted now but it wasnt because of the abuse). Like me joking with people on the discord server is not "being disrespectful.". And you may say that they told me to go to random talk but that has nothing to do with me getting banned. they could have told me that i was being disrespectful or something befor i get banned.

The server should have a warning system, and if we have one.. please use it. I like the people on the server and thats why i still play on it. but PLEASE fix the system. And dont get me wrong there is a lot of good staff on the server still, and they do their work right. but the rest, please either stop over react and start being "chill".

thank you for reading my shitty english

Materializing

Helper.exe
Staff member
Helper
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Helper
I’ve seem threads like this many, many times, and I’m sick of people calling abuse just because they got muted/banned.
Jokes are taken seriously too. Joking about something serious or being disrespectful as a “joke” isn’t funny, and if it earned you a ban or a mute that punishment is fair.
I’m sorry you got banned and muted, but those punishments were fair and will hopefully teach you that a joke isn’t always just a joke.

AminTheKiller

AminTheKiller
AminTheKiller
I’ve seem threads like this many, many times, and I’m sick of people calling abuse just because they got muted/banned.
Jokes are taken seriously too. Joking about something serious or being disrespectful as a “joke” isn’t funny, and if it earned you a ban or a mute that punishment is fair.
I’m sorry you got banned and muted, but those punishments were fair and will hopefully teach you that a joke isn’t always just a joke.
can you explain how my ban was "fair"

AminTheKiller

AminTheKiller
AminTheKiller
and you saying " a joke isnt always just a joke" makes no sense. Joke = Joke like easy math tbh

Materializing

Helper.exe
Staff member
Helper
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Helper
can you explain how my ban was "fair"
I’m not the staff who punished you. I’m not suited to tell you that, but I can tell you that almost all punishments made by staff are fair, and if they aren’t then the evidence was fake/insufficient. From what I understand, that wasn’t the case - you’re just salty that you got banned.
Also, a joke isn’t always a joke means a joke can easily offend someone, be unfunny and rude, etc.

AminTheKiller

AminTheKiller
AminTheKiller
I’m not the staff who punished you. I’m not suited to tell you that, but I can tell you that almost all punishments made by staff are fair, and if they aren’t then the evidence was fake/insufficient. From what I understand, that wasn’t the case - you’re just salty that you got banned.
Also, a joke isn’t always a joke means a joke can easily offend someone, be unfunny and rude, etc.
smh, you telling me that its ok to call people salty and saying "toxic" words but when i quoted staff and said that as a joke to another staff i get insta banned?

AminTheKiller

AminTheKiller
AminTheKiller
you cant comment something when you cant explain yourself. you said i earned it. check what i got banned for.

AminTheKiller

AminTheKiller
AminTheKiller
and im not the only one that got wrongly muted or banned

benjyboing

An ounce a day, to escape the pain.
Diamond
Iron
benjyboing
benjyboing
Diamond
You're just salty, don't complain about your punishments. No one wants to hear it.

Oinkie oof

quit but still visits forums
Diamond
Iron
Yo_Im_Dead
Yo_Im_Dead
Diamond
i think u hav been muted enough times to kno not to use innap lang, and also no triple posting, uSe tEh eDiT! i just added that first part to make it not look like post farming. sry i just had to

Last edited:

ShepardSheep

The Sheep Goddess (yummies wife)
Diamond
ShepardSheep
ShepardSheep
Diamond
Not all jokes are appropriate or OK. Read the rules next time and maybe then you wont have to come here and be salty you broke the rules. Don't use innap language, you've been muted before, you should know better.

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
Hey! Don’t complain honestly it makes your case worst than it already was for when you said it was abuse! You see targeting in a bannable offense that is not abuse and just because the staff member is demoted doesn’t mean they weren’t wrong for banning you. If you want to get your appeal accepted act more mature, don’t say it was abuse that just gets instantly denied explain your side of the story and if you do feel other than for abuse why you should be unbanned state it in the appeal!

Jeff

___Jeff___
___Jeff___
So i now i have been banned on discord and muted in game. i can't say im the greatest person but i mean cmon. staff abusing powers aint fun. like im not the only person. i got banned for "targeting" by a helper when i didnt do anything (hes demoted now but it wasnt because of the abuse). Like me joking with people on the discord server is not "being disrespectful.". And you may say that they told me to go to random talk but that has nothing to do with me getting banned. they could have told me that i was being disrespectful or something befor i get banned.

The server should have a warning system, and if we have one.. please use it. I like the people on the server and thats why i still play on it. but PLEASE fix the system. And dont get me wrong there is a lot of good staff on the server still, and they do their work right. but the rest, please either stop over react and start being "chill".

thank you for reading my shitty english
shut up

PigMatt

No longer banned 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
(My Option) About Your Targetting Ban:
You said it was a helper who Banned you and it was unfair but SrMod[Mentors] approve evidence of helper punishments. Clearly, if a helper banned you and a senior moderator agreed with the punishment it wasn’t false. Targeting first offence ban is only 10 Mins.

(My Option) About Your Disrespect Ban:
You called it Joke but people can interpret stuff differently, there’s also a thing called appealing

My Option on Your Warning System Idea:
The server should have a warning system, and if we have one.. please use it. I like the people on the server and thats why i still play on it. but PLEASE fix the system.
I warning system would be dumb.
Staff: Hi Player1 can you please stop duping, thanks!
Player1: Yes sorry.
That’s dumb. You should know not to break the rules and you shouldn’t need warns. If you read the rules and follow them you won’t have any problems.
Overall: -1

this thread is dumb. your asking dumb. If you don’t like the server move on.
~ PigMatt

AminTheKiller

AminTheKiller
AminTheKiller
You're just salty, don't complain about your punishments. No one wants to hear it.
i think u hav been muted enough times to kno not to use innap lang, and also no triple posting, uSe tEh eDiT! i just added that first part to make it not look like post farming. sry i just had to
Not all jokes are appropriate or OK. Read the rules next time and maybe then you wont have to come here and be salty you broke the rules. Don't use innap language, you've been muted before, you should know better.
Hey! Don’t complain honestly it makes your case worst than it already was for when you said it was abuse! You see targeting in a bannable offense that is not abuse and just because the staff member is demoted doesn’t mean they weren’t wrong for banning you. If you want to get your appeal accepted act more mature, don’t say it was abuse that just gets instantly denied explain your side of the story and if you do feel other than for abuse why you should be unbanned state it in the appeal!
ok question to all of you. have anyone read my appeal for being unbanned on discord and have anyone seen the ban i got for targeting? They took it away from my bans/mute list. but it happened and no1 did anything about it. It was 10min but after he got demoted they took it away. from my ban list i mean. and please look at the appeal. we were 3 guys joking about 1 thing but when i said it to a mod i got banned?

AminTheKiller

AminTheKiller
AminTheKiller
and yo btw, im not talking about the innap language lmao

DabOnDatCheese

Not Toxic
MVP
Diamond
DabOnDatCheese
DabOnDatCheese
MVP
ok question to all of you. have anyone read my appeal for being unbanned on discord and have anyone seen the ban i got for targeting? They took it away from my bans/mute list. but it happened and no1 did anything about it. It was 10min but after he got demoted they took it away. from my ban list i mean. and please look at the appeal. we were 3 guys joking about 1 thing but when i said it to a mod i got banned?
send me the report against you.

Bubble1118

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚
Diamond
Gold
Bwbble
Bwbble
Diamond
This is a stupid thread. You were in the wrong, accept that and move on. It would be easier that way. Everyone makes mistakes, no one is perfect. The ban/mute was correct. Leave it at that and move on.

ShepardSheep

The Sheep Goddess (yummies wife)
Diamond
ShepardSheep
ShepardSheep
Diamond
Status
Not open for further replies.