What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Storing F Top Value Until End of Season - "Unraidable"

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenOfAnubis

QueenOfAnubis
QueenOfAnubis
I'm QueenOfAnubis.

The faction Unknown has been storing a significant amount of their f top value in their ender chests and their balances. Keesie, the richest player on skycade, has over 3 billion dollars. There should be a balance limit like 200 million dollars should be the limit for a player's balance. And their faction bank balances should also have a limit of 200mil. Going past 200mil is the same thing as making an "unraidable" base because their f top value is not available to raid by other players. They can easily buy a lot of spawners and place them down at the end of the season to win f top. Keesie has told me personally that they have about 400-600k points worth of spawners in their ender chests and balances.

The spawner interest rate is so low that it barely makes a difference on f top value. Even if a faction has about 60k points, our faction, it won't be able to reach 600k points just by interest.

Cactus farms make more money than Iron golem spawners. This pisses me off because wtf??? the economy needs to be fixed.

Also genbuckets and TNT should be cheaper. The whole point of factions is to raid and build bases. It legit took me about 10mil to make an obsidian box and another 20mil to make 10 cobble walls around it like wtf??

and TNT is dropped by creeper spawners but extremely rarely. If some faction doesn't have creeper spawners, how r they able to raid big bases to get creeper spawners lol??

And what the actual hell like why are dispensers and raiding supplies so expensive??? like 64 dispensers is 154k like what the actual hell?? this discourages raiding with big cannons, no wonder people on skycade make 420 roof cannons to try to get in big bases.

Also printer mode, u guys gotta enable carpets, trapdoors, ladders, etc cannoning supplies.

Unknown

Kronnosmc
Kronnosmc
We don't place as its not worth it just grind harder and stop complaining simple

QueenOfAnubis

QueenOfAnubis
QueenOfAnubis
We don't place as its not worth it just grind harder and stop complaining simple
Well it must be nice just grinding knowing you have 600k points lmao

I am a true factions player. Grinding is complete utter bull***.

I split walls with actual cannons.

BannedMeme

BannedMeme
BannedMeme
jus accept defeat and stop complaining lmao

PigMatt

Powered by Bacon 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
The longer a spawner is placed the more points you get.

Also, this isn't even a bug like tf

keesie7

Diamond
keesie7
keesie7
Diamond
you serious right now queen, i thought you would be a little bit more decent that beeing such a little whining baby but i guess im wrong.

first off all, jalous much? you like that jelly jelly? must be hard not beeing able to get past a faction that has been grinding and collecting value since first day of the season, now i wonder why you have not passed us legitimately huh?

second if you actually think storing value in enderchests and not spending cash but placing down spawners whilst there are glitches and bugs everywhere for example the ones me and joneren reported where you can just glitch into anybody's base, that still has not been patched and dealt with, is a good idea you must be pretty lacking on brain cells.

you are a "true factions player" ? nobody has ever heard from you, nobody i know has ever seen you in any f top anywhere, and the way you try attack me because of pure and utter jalousy is like im getting attacked by a 8 year old whining baby.

you want to surpass us? maybe try it like we did by building cactus farms, by grinding spawners since day 1 when those glitches were not around yet, and raid other factions for them altho the server is completely dead, but stop whining like the little jalous kid you are and try it like this to win.

pathethic little kid.

BannedMeme

BannedMeme
BannedMeme
you serious right now queen, i thought you would be a little bit more decent that beeing such a little whining baby but i guess im wrong.

first off all, jalous much? you like that jelly jelly? must be hard not beeing able to get past a faction that has been grinding and collecting value since first day of the season, now i wonder why you have not passed us legitimately huh?

second if you actually think storing value in enderchests and not spending cash but placing down spawners whilst there are glitches and bugs everywhere for example the ones me and joneren reported where you can just glitch into anybody's base, that still has not been patched and dealt with, is a good idea you must be pretty lacking on brain cells.

you are a "true factions player" ? nobody has ever heard from you, nobody i know has ever seen you in any f top anywhere, and the way you try attack me because of pure and utter jalousy is like im getting attacked by a 8 year old whining baby.

you want to surpass us? maybe try it like we did by building cactus farms, by grinding spawners since day 1 when those glitches were not around yet, and raid other factions for them altho the server is completely dead, but stop whining like the little jalous kid you are and try it like this to win.

pathethic little kid.
ahahhahaha fr tho xd

Lenora

yeet parakeet
Staff member
Lenoraa
Lenoraa
this isn't something to be posted under bug-reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.