What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Suggestion for Factions (Normal)

AidoPlayz

AidoPlayz
AidoPlayz
I have a suggestion for the shop in Factions. Could you add a food section? I know melons, carrots, and golden apples are for sale. But I would like food such as steak, potatoes, and fish. This would be a great help for new players with only little bits of money.

TogepiMax

Togepi . Egg God . Second Egg . Second Panda God
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond
I have a suggestion for the shop in Factions. Could you add a food section? I know melons, carrots, and golden apples are for sale. But I would like food such as steak, potatoes, and fish. This would be a great help for new players with only little bits of money.
Yeah, it would, because I only have 8k ingame and I want to buy things that are cheaper, and yes, it would also help newbies.

PigMatt

No longer banned 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
But I would like food such as steak
You get 64 steak (1 stack) in your kit daily, so every day so no need for it to be in the shop. Also do your research, it’s in the shop, tsk tsk!

Potatoes - make a farm, easy.
Fish - go fishing?

Don’t really see the point. I don’t think it’s needed. [-1]

AidoPlayz

AidoPlayz
AidoPlayz
You get 64 steak (1 stack) in your kit daily, so every day so no need for it to be in the shop. Also do your research, it’s in the shop, tsk tsk!

Potatoes - make a farm, easy.
Fish - go fishing?

Don’t really see the point. I don’t think it’s needed. [-1]
Oops sorry mate...

TogepiMax

Togepi . Egg God . Second Egg . Second Panda God
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond
Don't post unnecessary comments @fraeya , just give it a thumbs up or down and just move on.
Call me a minimod, but I'm helping you not get forum banned.