What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Suggestion for Factions

Celmestra

Professional KOTH Capper.
Emerald
Diamond
Celmestra
Celmestra
Emerald
In this thread I’ll explain a suggestion that I have for Factions.

So, I had a brief idea for a possibly monthly or even a progressive event that takes place over many different time slots just to finish the event. For factions.

In short, the event would take place by a really hard base to raid, (over the course of the month someone in the staff/management team would have to build this base of course), all of the factions would have a chance to raid this base. The idea is to either have the base be raidable for only an hour every so often, or have it raidable once a month.

Each faction would be trying to raid the base all at once, with their own claim and cannon around the base. Trying to get into the base first, and possibly having a lot of PvP to try and 1. Stop the other factions from getting inside the base.
2. To fight for all the stuff that would be inside the base. (Possible f top rods, spawners, the best gear, basically a lot of really good stuff)

This at the moment is only the surface of the idea, so I hope it all makes sense. I just wanted to get it out so that everyone could all discuss this idea and see what everyone thinks.

Thanks for reading! :)

xLdmPlayz

Emerald
Diamond
Iron
Kestis_1
Kestis_1
Emerald
In this thread I’ll explain a suggestion that I have for Factions.

So, I had a brief idea for a possibly monthly or even a progressive event that takes place over many different time slots just to finish the event. For factions.

In short, the event would take place by a really hard base to raid, (over the course of the month someone in the staff/management team would have to build this base of course), all of the factions would have a chance to raid this base. The idea is to either have the base be raidable for only an hour every so often, or have it raidable once a month.

Each faction would be trying to raid the base all at once, with their own claim and cannon around the base. Trying to get into the base first, and possibly having a lot of PvP to try and 1. Stop the other factions from getting inside the base.
2. To fight for all the stuff that would be inside the base. (Possible f top rods, spawners, the best gear, basically a lot of really good stuff)

This at the moment is only the surface of the idea, so I hope it all makes sense. I just wanted to get it out so that everyone could all discuss this idea and see what everyone thinks.

Thanks for reading! :)
I could see this happening, but I think skycade isnt really ready to handle such an event. I like the idea but it would be difficult to make. Think how many cannons would be firing at once. The server would literally die.