What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Suggestion for KitPvP

Celmestra

Professional KOTH Capper.
Emerald
Diamond
Celmestra
Celmestra
Emerald
In this thread I’ll explain a suggestion that I have, that could be added to KitPvP.

So, I thought of an idea where you can upgrade kits, by either getting kills, or using coins on the said kit. So for instance, I just bought ‘gank’ kit, but it’d only be level 1. So I would need either kills on that kit, and/or coins to upgrade it. And each upgrade could give a slight boost to damage, coin income, or something small like an extra soup.

As you may have saw, I said ‘or something small like an extra soup’ an idea, relating to the kit level, could be the amount of soups you get per /soup. Perhaps increasing the kit level, you would gradually get more soups per /soup as you level up your kit. Giving the player a little progression system. As at the moment, the only progression system currently is the prestige system. Which is about coins. Not kills. It gives the people who have gotten prestige 100 another challenge, and with that. Another reason to play. They could even add another special kit/suffix (like the certain prestige rewards) for people who manage to get every kit to max level.

This is just a brief idea of what kit levels could do. I just wanted to see what everyone else thought of this idea. Feel free to give me your opinions on this suggestion.

Thanks for reading! :)

DutchDario

DutchDario
DutchDario
Seems like a fun way to add more depth
and a reason to grind more besides just prestige’s

Recalibrationaly

One act of kindness truly makes a big difference
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Buryings
Buryings
Diamond
Seems like a great concept! It would be pretty cool if you could upgrade armour, tools etc within a kit. Though however, I think this would lead to kit becoming possibly Pay2Win, since kit upgrades may be added to the store if this ever happens, but the idea of upgrading from quests, kills and buying with coins is a pretty swell suggestion!

Definitely would be a great feature :)

LazyNeko

yaaaaaawn
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
ReineU
ReineU
Emerald
If you could upgrade armor or add potion effects that would be both good and bad.

Gank with strength? Uh oh.
Gank with more resistance? Good lord.
Gank with sharp 5+ sword? Good god.

Celmestra

Emerald
Diamond
Celmestra
Celmestra
Emerald
Seems like a great concept! It would be pretty cool if you could upgrade armour, tools etc within a kit. Though however, I think this would lead to kit becoming possibly Pay2Win, since kit upgrades may be added to the store if this ever happens, but the idea of upgrading from quests, kills and buying with coins is a pretty swell suggestion!

Definitely would be a great feature :)
Just don’t add them to the store. Issue resolved. 😂

Celmestra

Emerald
Diamond
Celmestra
Celmestra
Emerald
If you could upgrade armor or add potion effects that would be both good and bad.

Gank with strength? Uh oh.
Gank with more resistance? Good lord.
Gank with sharp 5+ sword? Good god.
Maybe not that far with gank. That’d be far too over powered. Or even any kit if you added sharpness 5 and strength. That’s too excessive causing many kits to be one shotted or two shooted.

Last edited:

DutchDario

DutchDario
DutchDario
Btw not every upgrade has to be a huge boost like changing chain boots to iron or adding a lvl of prot can also be good

Celmestra

Emerald
Diamond
Celmestra
Celmestra
Emerald
Btw not every upgrade has to be a huge boost like changing chain boots to iron or adding a lvl of prot can also be good
Exactly. It really depends how Skycade would want to take it, and how far.