What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Suggestions for Next Season Of Factions.

TeadyTheJew

Iron
TeadyTheJew
TeadyTheJew
Iron
S15 has been too messy with dupers and other glitches which I hope get patched Next season and hope lag will decrease. There are couple things that I suggest that the skycade Dev team should go for. Regens. Regens can be a good defense, but there are many cannons out there that can go through them in 1 shot. It takes tons of time to make and regens are not something for everyone. Just because there is 1 fac that has pretty good cannon skills that does not mean the other players have the same skills. Raiding bases with normal watered walls can be difficult adding a regen can make it too hard for people to raid. Having good cannon skills can get you through the regen like nothing but not all people on the server really know to cannon through them.2nd thing Lava/water walls. If regens were hard to go through this might even be harder. When shooting sand on a wall before it hybrid it pushes the water into the lava creating coble gen. Now this coble gen would just keep gening acting as a regen wall which can drive people crazy because THEY ARE HARD TO GET THROUGH. I spent 8 hours on a simple 20 wall base and still didn't get through because of Lava/water walls. They also probably cause lag to the server too. Making this just normal water walls, sand walls,obby filters, pillars would make it so much better to raid. It would make raiding possible for many players.Its just a way to make factions less stressful and more fun at the same time :)

AsianSimon

AsianSimon
AsianSimon
Yet they still haven't removed lava/water walls. Legit its a 2nd regen wall ngl