What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Suggestions...

Mixturized

Mixturized
Mixturized
Hello,

If you play Prison's most of me will know me as I play it the majority of the time therefore I have some suggestions that I would like to add that I believe would benefit the Prison server. Firstly , I wish there was NO COOLDOWN on teleporting to different mines as it is very frustrating waiting . Secondly, I wish that there was a command to open the warp gui so it would make it easier as some mines don't have NPC's also like wise A mine doesn't . Finally, I would like to add that I wish there was a better command to sell your item and therefore make it a lot easier to do so such as /sell or /sellall.

If you don't agree with most of the things I have said then that's your opinion but I believe this will improve the server so thank you for taking your time to read this suggestion thread!

Last edited:

Kwuffin

Teamwork is pointless if your teammates are worse.
Diamond
_____________yes
_____________yes
Diamond
I have a suggestion for you, don't use Italic and Bold letters the whole time ffs

Mixturized

Mixturized
Mixturized
I have a suggestion for you, don't use Italic and Bold letters the whole time ffs
Why not ? Plus I didn’t mean to but it kept glitching anyways so I just did it quickly lol

PigMatt

Powered by Bacon 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
I agree with the command to teleport around from any location so you do not have to find an NPC (this is how it was at the start of the season but then was disabled because it wasn't intended). At the start of the season, having this command was more enjoyable. +1
I would say instead of no cooldown, change it to 3 seconds :)
Why not ? Plus I didn’t mean to but it kept glitching anyways so I just did it quickly lol
Forum Rules:
  • Use Bold, Italics, Underlines, font color, or font size only when relevant, replies and topics written in full Bold, Italics, Underlines, font color, or font size will be edited or deleted.

Mixturized

Mixturized
Mixturized
I agree with the command to teleport around from any location so you do not have to find an NPC (this is how it was at the start of the season but then was disabled because it wasn't intended). At the start of the season, having this command was more enjoyable. +1

Forum Rules:
  • Use Bold, Italics, Underlines, font color, or font size only when relevant, replies and topics written in full Bold, Italics, Underlines, font color, or font size will be edited or deleted.

Forum Rules:
Yes , even if it was around 3 seconds it would be much better and also I didn’t have a clue that there was forum rules so thank you