What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Targeted bully towards me and used-to-be staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.

9Daniel7

Diamond
9Daniel7
9Daniel7
Diamond
My IGN:9Daniel7
Offender's IGN: kingtrent12121
Offence: Targeted bullying
Evidence: So in factions we were being raided. Our team defended it and won back. We had 62 ig spawners and 20 creeper spawners and they were mad they didnt get to it. So they started talking trash and talking about how bad we were. We all (CookiesForMwa,kingtrent12121, my team and i) were arguing. At the time there were 2 helpers, they were active and i know this because they were also chatting but not arguing, its like they didnt even care because they didnt do a single thing about it. (Helpers: Lenora and piscesofrylee). Anyways the evidance shows that kingtrent12121 saying baja alot. Baja was a mod back then but is no longer a mod. Calls me trash. And as you can see is just doing what we got muted for. If only i had more evidance would this be a 100% mute. But the witnesses are my team and the two helpers. I just dont think its right for 3 of my members to get muted and none of them for being just as toxic as us. They went out of there way to "be better then us".

Uh so the screenshot wont load. Please any mods msg me in discord for screenshot. 9Daniel7#2535

MarvelDC

Am I still a minimod?
Staff member
Diamond
MarvelDC
MarvelDC
Upload the screenshots to imgur.com, we require evidence on the forums.
Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.