What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Current Flaws in KitPvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

erhip

Hacking makes me sad :(
Staff member
MVP
Diamond
erhip
erhip
If you think that because someone used hacks once and was caught for it it proves that every other time they've been good, even when shown to be talented without it through screenshare and other methods, that they were using hacks, that's really just not smart.
So someone can get a higher ks without hacks over using >4.3 block reach. That seems to make a lot of sense :unsure:. Also from someone who quit you seem to check the forums rather frequently.

Fallen

Diamond
Mufscuit
Mufscuit
Diamond
So someone can get a higher ks without hacks over using >4.3 block reach. That seems to make a lot of sense :unsure:. Also from someone who quit you seem to check the forums rather frequently.
Going to address the last few things, then stop responding, as you obviously can't contribute to this thread, either for or against what I've said, and are just here to farm posts in all likelihood. First of all, please respond using English in the future. I fail to see how you think that someone who has been proven to be legitimately good is completely invalidated of all skill due to using cheats one time. If I log on with cheats and use them, does that mean that, even though it's never been shown if I have or haven't in the past, I am always cheating and always have been? It seems that, to you, you believe that once someone cheats, even just once, it automatically means that they always have been and disqualifies them from getting any recognition or achievement for their acts. This is an nonfactual and illogical way of thinking.
Second of all, who sais I have quit? I sure haven't said that I've quit, and I'm pretty sure I'm the only authority on that. If you don't want someone to respond to something you posted, perhaps don't post a reply in the first place.

ANewHope

Only Diamond Rank with DJ
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
Diamond

Nic

Diamond
Nicilback
Nicilback
Diamond
Even if they added a autokick that wouldn’t matter because of console clients

Cact_i

Ka9
Ka9
kit pvp is just trash that's the end of it...

Nic

Diamond
Nicilback
Nicilback
Diamond

Hydra

Mod
Staff member
Diamond
xHydragyrum
xHydragyrum
Locked due to necroposting.