.net
???

The End of an Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero

zerobrine011
zerobrine011
thank you zero for abusing on the server multiple times and being a toxic staff member contributing to the mistrust of staff on different levels and being a prime example of what a staff member shouldn't be!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, please get off this thread of someone who did their best with what they had and was left with many tasks.
who even are you, your shallow understanding of what i did is pretty embarassing, not only were you not staff whilst i was, most if not all staff who were are no longer serving, and the season(s?) we both played together were ones where i did not play competitively.
taon merely abused this server with dwaynes permission and its sad to see how much he twisted the staff team's impressions of him.

hetti301

You're AWESOME
Diamond
Hetti_trash
Hetti_trash
Diamond
thank you zero for abusing on the server multiple times and being a toxic staff member contributing to the mistrust of staff on different levels and being a prime example of what a staff member shouldn't be!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, please get off this thread of someone who did their best with what they had and was left with many tasks.
did there best? maybe awhile ago not now lollll

Entity

Die you stupid whore -Eric 2020
Iron
DefNotEntity
DefNotEntity
Iron

zero also noob pvp dont forget to say that

Taon2

dev boi
MVP
Taon2
Taon2
MVP
If a mod wouldn't mind locking this please that'd be nice, would rather leave it as is than let it become a breeding ground for toxic comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.