What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The funniest thing(s) you remember from the old forums?

DannyShellstarXD

RCdion
RCdion
What do you think are the funniest things you remember from the old forums?
Mine were some person called "Parmanbir" saying in his appeal "Please urban me" and every 999zoom diss track ever.

Materializing

Mod.exe
Staff member
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Aw, the memories!
There was one time, sometime after the [PRIDE] suffix was released, where someone started complaining on the forums. They wanted it remove because apparently it’s “uncomfortable to explain to my kid”, or “inappropriate for a kid’s game”, but honestly I think it was them just trying to come up with an excuse to be homophobic. A bunch of us forum users started responding with our thoughts and suddenly out of the blue @WelshAlex respomds with this massive paragraph absolutely destroying the dude. 😂

ClanMitchell

The time is 5:46 for anyone who is wondering
Diamond
Gold
Iron
ClanMitchell
ClanMitchell
Diamond
Aw, the memories!
There was one time, sometime after the [PRIDE] suffix was released, where someone started complaining on the forums. They wanted it remove because apparently it’s “uncomfortable to explain to my kid”, or “inappropriate for a kid’s game”, but honestly I think it was them just trying to come up with an excuse to be homophobic. A bunch of us forum users started responding with our thoughts and suddenly out of the blue @WelshAlex respomds with this massive paragraph absolutely destroying the dude. 😂
Omg I remember that, they said their niece shouldn’t learn about something like that or something, and I was just thinking in my head “so this person who is old enough to have a niece, played mine craft with her, she asked for a suffix she doesn’t even know what it means, so he made a thread complaining about it, how sad”

Jeff

___Jeff___
___Jeff___
Aw, the memories!
welsh PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell us what you said if you can still remember it. everytime you do things like that its usually the funniest thing ever

Xechro

25/7/19 was a good day ❤️ | Xechro#6277
Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond
No caption needed Screenshot_20181026-165419_Chrome.jpg