What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Grand Faction illusion is recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naricissus

Diamond
Naricissus
Naricissus
Diamond
No, I have got raided many times. I haven't insided any factions. And if so? Why wouldn't I be banned now. It's just rumers that people told others, because a lot of people hates me in forum, and even some people wanted to pay 1.2mill to get me killed, or find the factions I'm in. And Hampuu you probably heard it from this guy named donactdumb, the one who got banned from factions. For hacking, and his friends too. I can send proof if you want but, I don't know what you're talking about?
also you tp trapped me and your selling officer for 2.25mil i can see when denmark is going down hill

Haidertheking

Haidertheking
Haidertheking
This isn't a discussion, I will report you for making a "recruiting" to a discussion. Because, I said I tp trap. But what's your problem. Stop crying kids and get on. I am just better than you in factions, and if I got raided I never gave up.

Haidertheking

Haidertheking
Haidertheking
Hampuu lol, he tp traps and insides, he’s just trying to cover it up. Even if he didn’t inside, he still is a sus person.
"Lol he trys to cover up" Like look at you hating, he's still a "SUS person" and he insides? Where did that came from? got any proof? then show me. because I have proof. And if I inside, wouldn't I be banned now? I joined 2 weeks ago. And what is wrong with you?

Sazo

Stomache
Stomache
"Lol he trys to cover up" Like look at you hating, he's still a "SUS person" and he insides? Where did that came from? got any proof? then show me. because I have proof. And if I inside, wouldn't I be banned now? I joined 2 weeks ago. And what is wrong with you?
are you seriously still doing this shit go away random

FluffyBean17

Huge persona 5 nerd - Rando - Greek myth nerd
Diamond
FluffyBean17
FluffyBean17
Emerald
Haider, Isn’t it strange how so many people believe you’ve insided? Even if you haven’t, To them you’re being toxic because they’re right.

Hampuu

SuckAtPvP
Emerald
Diamond
FingersAreWet
FingersAreWet
Emerald
Hampuu lol, he tp traps and insides, he’s just trying to cover it up. Even if he didn’t inside, he still is a sus person.
noLongTerM DamAdge

Haidertheking

Haidertheking
Haidertheking
Isn't it weird, that you are following me? Why follow me, when you spread the hate, and then blame it on me? Wouldn't this be a unanswered question? You say I'm toxic, then you should have it like that. I don't like people who don't see the real me, and you're wrong I don't care on what you tell me, what I am, it's god that judges me for what I've done wrong, and I can change it myself. And in my opinion I think we're all wrong, because we was all affected by hate. Arguing might lead to hate, but if you're mad, then don't speak. Because only problems will happen, which lead to this. I can say that, if you talked with me in discord, I'm nothing described like that. I can show all the threats people has sent me, but I wouldn't and this isn't threatening someone who has sent it, I am just showing that If I spoke I would lead it to problem, and this is what you guys are doing right now. You can believe what you say I don't judge, but you judge me on what I said in past, not right now. And you can see how much it changed.

Hampuu

SuckAtPvP
Emerald
Diamond
FingersAreWet
FingersAreWet
Emerald
Isn't it weird, that you are following me? Why follow me, when you spread the hate, and then blame it on me? Wouldn't this be a unanswered question? You say I'm toxic, then you should have it like that. I don't like people who don't see the real me, and you're wrong I don't care on what you tell me, what I am, it's god that judges me for what I've done wrong, and I can change it myself. And in my opinion I think we're all wrong, because we was all affected by hate. Arguing might lead to hate, but if you're mad, then don't speak. Because only problems will happen, which lead to this. I can say that, if you talked with me in discord, I'm nothing described like that. I can show all the threats people has sent me, but I wouldn't and this isn't threatening someone who has sent it, I am just showing that If I spoke I would lead it to problem, and this is what you guys are doing right now. You can believe what you say I don't judge, but you judge me on what I said in past, not right now. And you can see how much it changed.
how did you get 116 negative reactions in 2 weeks??

YS8

Ex helper
Staff member
Emerald
Diamond
YS8
YS8
Emerald
how did you get 116 negative reactions in 2 weeks??
Well he trashed talked bcof and did other things, probaly hast most negative reactions on the forums lol

Haidertheking

Haidertheking
Haidertheking
You haven't answered my questions, do that first.

Hampuu

SuckAtPvP
Emerald
Diamond
FingersAreWet
FingersAreWet
Emerald
all this because I dident like your post lol <3

Haidertheking

Haidertheking
Haidertheking
?? you probably someone from american I wouldn't waste time on you, arguing making memes. Because you're disablement person, and you the problem because you made this into a discussion thread. Congratulation. Mission completed. What now?

Hampuu

SuckAtPvP
Emerald
Diamond
FingersAreWet
FingersAreWet
Emerald
?? you probably someone from american I wouldn't waste time on you, arguing making memes. Because you're disablement person, and you the problem because you made this into a discussion thread. Congratulation. Mission completed. What now?
lol I am from sweden <33

DeltaBlade

PvP God
Diamond
DeltaBlade
DeltaBlade
Diamond
can a mod lock this pls

Joostagram

sadmin
Staff member
Administrator