What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Great Busho Faction Recruitment

ScottWR

ScottWR
ScottWR
Hello, I am ScottWR from the Busho faction. We are currently recruiting players to join the Warrior regiment of the faction. What you'll be tasked with will be to find bases and the best way to get into them. Our goal in the server is to have an unstoppable faction built up with smaller factions and having one central faction being the leader of them all. Elections will be held every six months to see who will become the President of all the factions currently I'm the President but hopefully, people will come together and support my idea and I will not be in six months. More jobs and stuff coming soon for players just setting everything up including the Discord. Depending on how good you've been in the faction you'll be promoted in game and out of game. Leave a comment if you'd wish to join! Discord (not completed): https://discord.gg/4m2p9R4

IGN:
Timezone:
Age (Optional):
Discord:
Have you been in other factions:
Experience on skycade factions:
Are you good at PVP?:
Are you good at Raiding :
Are you good at cannoning?:
Why would you like to join Busho:
Will you be active?:
Any other information:

Last edited:

__Doom__

__Doom__
__Doom__
no

DeepGalaxy2070

DeepGalaxy2070
DeepGalaxy2070
IGN: DeepGalaxy2070
Timezone: BST Briton
Age (Optional): 16
Discord: 4495
Have you been in other factions: No
Experience on skycade factions: I played solo but I had to stop for personal issues.
Are you good at PVP?: I am quit good with a bow and I i'm good with a sword too.
Are you good at Raiding : I have not had the chance to raid anyone but I would love to learn and experience how a team set would work.
Are you good at cannoning?: I am good with red stone and a fast builder I have built cannons in the past.
Why would you like to join Busho: I would love to experience what it is like in a faction team and offer all my skills.
Will you be active?: Yes I can be active everyday from 1:00am to 10:30 BST
Any other information:[/QUOTE] If I am not able to come on i will tell the group 1 day in advance.

Last edited:

ACLW

ACLW
ACLW
IGN: ACLW
Timezone: PST
Age (Optional): 16
Discord: ACLW#70778
Have you been in other factions: I have been in numerous factions
Experience on skycade factions: I have been playing Skycade intermittently since S6
Are you good at PVP?: I am ok at PVP, do not expect me to hold anything down but a cannon
Are you good at Raiding : I have participated in some of the more memorable raids on skycade.
Are you good at cannoning?: I have a vast arsenal of cannoning experience and cannons
Why would you like to join Busho: I just want a chill faction that I can get on sometimes
Will you be active?: It depends on how long this season lasts
Any other information: