YouTownsPerson

Towns
Diamond
Iron
T0wns
T0wns
Diamond
Hello all,
I wanted to make a video about Skycade and its history, but there is so much of it that I don't know where to start. Can you help and share anything of relevance you know?

I need:
Dates of major events
Personal experiences
Names/discords of people who might know more
And basically anything else you think might be of use.

You can DM me on Discord at Youtownsperson#5670 for any more personal details, and you can remain anonymous if you request it. I will credit everyone in the video.
Thanks!

JoelSucksAtMC

100 MESSAGES :PogChamp:
Diamond
J_el
J_el
Diamond
Don't have any memories except for people being outed for being pedos

Oh, And a moderator told me they frequently dreamt about me

Last edited:

JoelSucksAtMC

100 MESSAGES :PogChamp:
Diamond
J_el
J_el
Diamond
Hello all,
I wanted to make a video about Skycade and its history, but there is so much of it that I don't know where to start. Can you help and share anything of relevance you know?

I need:
Dates of major events
Personal experiences

You can DM me on Discord at Youtownsperson#5670 for any more personal details, and you can remain anonymous if you request it. I will credit everyone in the video.
Thanks!
Also, actually useful information, I remember someone who made a timeline of the server, I'll try to find it

Shadowgamersix

who
MVP
Diamond
Iron
Shadowgamersix
Shadowgamersix
MVP
why would you want to

TogepiMax

Minimod Egg
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond
Hello all,

I need:
Dates of major events
Personal experiences

Thanks!
You're in luck... I happen to have a google doc full of older skycade history that I used to run until I quit lol

TogepiMax

Minimod Egg
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond
Could you share that?
^ here's the post link, with the doc (contains info up to Feb 2020)

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.