What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The holy 3 skyblock issues

RedJohansson

RedJohansson
RedJohansson
Your IGN:
RedJohansson

Where is the bug happening? (Factions, Skyblock, Discord, etc.):
Skyblock

Brief description of the bug:
Three bugs:
  • When I just had bought mining time the server kicked me and I couldn't rejoin. This made me lose 17 minutes of mining time out of 30 minutes.
  • When I finally got onto the server I had 13 minutes left and breaking blocks was lagging. It wasn't my connection. It was working fine on the island and on other servers. This meant that I couldn't break blocks at a normal rate.
  • When I had finished the 13 minutes of mining I went to the shop to check the auction house. After being there for a bit all my items in my inventory reset.
I want the minutes I lost back and all of my lost items.

Describe how to do the bug:
Play on Skyblock on Skycade after the worst update ever.

Video/photo proof:
I have the full recording if that video isn't enough.
Sadly I didn't get any proof of the fact that I couldn't use my first 17 minutes, because sadly I trusted a community as big as Skycade not release broken updates that have no place in a production environment. But because of the size of the Skycade company/community, it should be no problem with pulling out some logs that proves that I couldn't join for the first 17 minutes.
Thankfully I did record the other two issues.

Thanks for reading and for solving my issues in a timely matter.

P.S, seems like you guys need some help with infrastructure and overall programming. Hit me up. #actualprofessionalprogrammer

Xechro

25/7/19 was a good day ❤️ | Xechro#6277
Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond
P.S, seems like you guys need some help with infrastructure and overall programming. Hit me up. #actualprofessionalprogrammer
pretty sure if you're above 18 you can dm WelshAlex to apply for Developer

LilyMooMoo

Diamond
Iron
LilyMooMooo
LilyMooMooo
Diamond
Same thing happened to me with my stuff disappearing. I told Bcof, he said Dev's know. Luckily you recorded it (I didn't) but you will hopefully get your stuff back.

RedJohansson

RedJohansson
RedJohansson
Same thing happened to me with my stuff disappearing. I told Bcof, he said Dev's know. Luckily you recorded it (I didn't) but you will hopefully get your stuff back.
I hope so too! So far no word back from them.