What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The issue with Jack

Reassembly

Diamond
Reassembly
Reassembly
Diamond
First off, If this post gets taken down, I don't mind, I just feel I should put this here. Im going to be tackling a problem which Not many others

Jack has forgotten about his OG fans

I feel Jack has just started to not remember the people that really grew his channel. Since his play button videos he is getting recognition from massive youtubers like WillNE and KSI. He just doesn't seem to realise that The Hacker trolling days were what grew his content. The biggest evidence of this is moving the MC content to his 2nd channel. He just feels like minecraft isn't good content anymore.

I don't want this to become a thread of hate, and if it does I want a mod to lock it immediately, I simply want to express my opinion

Shadowgamersix

idk what to put here <o/
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
Shadowgamersix
Shadowgamersix
Emerald
ye he forgot about me man

TSGSquid

Twitch.TV/TSGSquid
Diamond
Gold
Iron
TheSquidGaming
TheSquidGaming
Diamond
I get you
I thought that for a while when he moved the Minecraft content to the second channel was a bad move but you also have to think that the new content is working for him, he's gaining massive success from this influx of promotions
at the same time the hacker trolling videos whare is the point when he would run out of ideas? all good things must come to an end at some point
I kinda feel like he has moved on from Minecraft and skycade but if it works for him it works

Reassembly

Diamond
Reassembly
Reassembly
Diamond
I get you
I thought that for a while when he moved the Minecraft content to the second channel was a bad move but you also have to think that the new content is working for him, he's gaining massive success from this influx of promotions
at the same time the hacker trolling videos whare is the point when he would run out of ideas? all good things must come to an end at some point
I kinda feel like he has moved on from Minecraft and skycade but if it works for him it works
Maybe saying how he moved it wasn't a good point.

But I feel he still forgot about his old fans.

Kyle

varmkorv
Emerald
Diamond
coolkidkylo
coolkidkylo
Emerald
whos hack

TSGSquid

Twitch.TV/TSGSquid
Diamond
Gold
Iron
TheSquidGaming
TheSquidGaming
Diamond
Maybe saying how he moved it wasn't a good point.

But I feel he still forgot about his old fans.
it might be a little harder to hacker troll with the anti-cheat in place now
you never know...

Kyle

varmkorv
Emerald
Diamond
coolkidkylo
coolkidkylo
Emerald
it might be a little harder to hacker troll with the anti-cheat in place now
you never know...
anti-cheat barely bans, + his hacker trolling stuff is mainly xray which the AC isn't going to pick up.

bradley9261

bradley9261
bradley9261
anti-cheat barely bans, + his hacker trolling stuff is mainly xray which the AC isn't going to pick up.
At this point I'm convinced the only thing the AC picks up is people using fucking optifine zoom, I don't even understand how that can trigger alerts but it does

All4MC

Is Short
Emerald
Diamond
All4MC
All4MC
Emerald
His hacker trolling videos essentially promoted hacking, people wanted to get trolled so there was more hackers on the server. I do think he needs to do more with the community and realise what he made, and not just neglect it. It's much better hes making more content surrounding skycade and even interacting with community and I do think when his skycade was alot better on the JackSucksAtLife channel but he already moved to a new channel where he uploads and with that I think made a few people loose interest and his views with his skycade videos went down

Kwuffin

Fulltime pain in the ass
Diamond
AssHeat
AssHeat
Diamond
I feel like Jack is playing Skycade, more because it’s a necessity, rather than for his own entertainment.

A bit over a year ago, he made a drastic content change, something fans usually don’t handle too well. Sure, you’ll get a bigger variety in content and gain subscribers that enjoy the new content.
Honestly, I don’t care what he does with his channel. If I don’t enjoy it, I don’t watch it. But my opinion on what his channel is compared to what it used to be is: It’s become more cringe to watch.
It’s so obvious that he’s just trying to milk the things that get viral on his channel. He noticed that his first play button video did well, so he kept making them, until people get bored of it.
Same goes for the amount of meme channels he’s made.
Most OG-subscribers are now at least 16 years or older, and we’ve probably grown out of it, while Jack is still focussing on the younger audience.

Again, it’s Jack’s channel and he is one of the few people that know what content does and does not do well, and as any decently smart human, you take the chances you get.

The advice I give to OG-subs that are tired of his new content: Just unsubscribe and watch a different Youtuber. Don’t stick around things that aren’t worth your time

Cube

Cube
Cube

I feel Jack has just started to not remember the people that really grew his channel. Since his play button videos he is getting recognition from massive youtubers like WillNE and KSI. He just doesn't seem to realise that The Hacker trolling days were what grew his content. The biggest evidence of this is moving the MC content to his 2nd channel. He just feels like minecraft isn't good content anymore.
Minecraft isn't good content anymore statistically, the mc content that's getting views for everyone is SMPLive type stuff and challenges like Manhunt or what Wilbur is making.

He's gotten so much more success off random stuff like the play buttons that it isn't viable for him really, which is fair enough. He seems pretty in tune with his demographics and what works for him. There's only so many times you can watch a man worldedit lava around an xrayer.

Benbro321

Diamond
HowDepressing
HowDepressing
Diamond
Jack fanboys oh my

Buryings

✨ Don’t let your dreams be memes ✨
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Buryings
Buryings
Diamond
First off, If this post gets taken down, I don't mind, I just feel I should put this here. Im going to be tackling a problem which Not many others

I don't want this to become a thread of hate, and if it does I want a mod to lock it immediately, I simply want to express my opinion
There's more to skycade than Jack

All4MC

Is Short
Emerald
Diamond
All4MC
All4MC
Emerald
Honestly he doesnt have to do skycade content if he doesnt want to or even hacker trolling more so. I think he just needs to make more effort. I couldn't care as much, I think skycade needs more publicity either way weather or not it's from Jack.I made a post like a month or so ago discussing this.I just want best for skycade and I'm giving my honest opinion on it.

TSGSquid

Twitch.TV/TSGSquid
Diamond
Gold
Iron
TheSquidGaming
TheSquidGaming
Diamond
Honestly he doesnt have to do skycade content if he doesnt want to or even hacker trolling more so. I think he just needs to make more effort. I couldn't care as much, I think skycade needs more publicity either way weather or not it's from Jack.I made a post like a month or so ago discussing this.I just want best for skycade and I'm giving my honest opinion on it.
I would say the current content creators (streamers/YouTubers) are trying their best to get the server out there
no matter how big they are, they are trying their best <3

All4MC

Is Short
Emerald
Diamond
All4MC
All4MC
Emerald
I would say the current content creators (streamers/YouTubers) are trying their best to get the server out there
no matter how big they are, they are trying their best <3
Definitely, I'm not saying they are doing a bad job or anything. I think skycade needs more of it, more people doing skycade content.

TSGSquid

Twitch.TV/TSGSquid
Diamond
Gold
Iron
TheSquidGaming
TheSquidGaming
Diamond
Definitely, I'm not saying they are doing a bad job or anything. I think skycade needs more of it, more people doing skycade content.
I remember in 2019 on skyblock there were so many people streaming at once (I was one)
it was amazing to see so many personalities and people streaming on this server
now over time people have left the server because they don't find the server fun anymore
most of the people that did stream or make videos on the server left

aidanhh

bot pvper
Emerald
Diamond
aidanhh
aidanhh
Emerald
the cringeeee

Reassembly

Diamond
Reassembly
Reassembly
Diamond
Just saying, I still like his new content lol. I just feel he has stopped caring for the ones who made him popular

aidanhh

bot pvper
Emerald
Diamond
aidanhh
aidanhh
Emerald
Just saying, I still like his new content lol. I just feel he has stopped caring for the ones who made him popular
boi that is probably the worst logic and point I have ever seen