What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Story About how I was in a Faction with a Hacker

Minecraft930Man

Crazy_B_YT
Crazy_B_YT
**PLEASE NOTE THAT SG_REMIX AND I WERE NOT HACKING WITH THIS GUY**

So if you are unaware there are a few hackers on this network. (Sadly) In case you don't know, Hackers are people who use cheats to gain an advantage over other people. For example on factions, you mostly find people using X-ray, ChestESP, etc. So on to the story. I just disbanded my faction because I felt that it wouldn't do good like some of the other factions, take Berlin for an example. So then I got an invite to join the faction "Legend" from SG_Remix and joined Legend. Fast forward a while and some other guy comes along (Don't remember his name but this is the one that got banned). Then even later SG_Remix logs out and I was mining with this guy. He seemed pretty ok at first, but then I got suspicious because he was not placing torches, and we were mining a lot of ore. Although I didn't want to report him (at this time I didn't know they were hacking). At this time SG_Remix had already logged back on (or went away from being AFK) and we went exploring more and then TNT explodes. We originally thought it was Jack, but then we realized it was probably J0NBE4R. Then after that, there were creepers spawning and exploding and we realized someone was trolling us. So then the guy who was hacking placed signs saying something like this. " This is a social experiment. I am sorry for hacking. Can you maybe take a day off my ban?" Then I said in /f chat "Wait, you're x-raying?" And then he teleported away and then J0NBE4R said in chat /warp hacker and we did a small hacker cage. Someone killed him and then he got banned. So that was my story. Hope you enjoyed it!

Here is the ban of the guy who was hacking: 42F78541-7A39-40F8-95D9-3FBAAC9B5315.jpeg

Last edited:

ANewHope

Sara, Don't change this, I will tell Alex.
Builder
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
Builder
Beautiful story.

TogepiMax

Togepi . Egg God . Second Egg . Second Panda God
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond
**PLEASE NOTE THAT SG_REMIX AND I WERE NOT HACKING WITH THIS GUY**

So if you are unaware there are a few hackers on this network. (Sadly) In case you don't know, Hackers are people who use cheats to gain an advantage over other people. For example on factions, you mostly find people using X-ray, ChestESP, etc. So on to the story. I just disbanded my faction because I felt that it wouldn't do good like some of the other factions, take Berlin for an example. So then I got an invite to join the faction "Legend" from SG_Remix and joined Legend. Fast forward a while and some other guy comes along (Don't remember his name but this is the one that got banned). Then even later SG_Remix logs out and I was mining with this guy. He seemed pretty ok at first, but then I got suspicious because he was not placing torches, and we were mining a lot of ore. Although I didn't want to report him (at this time I didn't know they were hacking). At this time SG_Remix had already logged back on (or went away from being AFK) and we went exploring more and then TNT explodes. We originally thought it was Jack, but then we realized it was probably J0NBE4R. Then after that, there were creepers spawning and exploding and we realized someone was trolling us. So then the guy who was hacking placed signs saying something like this. " This is a social experiment. I am sorry for hacking. Can you maybe take a day off my ban?" Then I said in /f chat "Wait, you're x-raying?" And then he teleported away and then J0NBE4R said in chat /warp hacker and we did a small hacker cage. Someone killed him and then he got banned. So that was my story. Hope you enjoyed it!
10/10. Love to see someone's perspective in the other side of the trolling.

Kwuffin

Diamond
Buttwarmth
Buttwarmth
Diamond
Great story!
You should become a writer <3

Archie

🎧 Epic Minecraft Gamer 🎧
Diamond
EpicMCGamer321
EpicMCGamer321