What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This is a Serious problem...

AuroraBlood_YT

AuroraBlood
Emerald
Diamond
AuroraBlood_YT
AuroraBlood_YT
Emerald
So i had just bought Perm Pack about 10 minutes before this happened (everything came through like 5 mins before it happened) and i had to re-log for whatever reason and when i went back on i went to do /fly and /feed but neither would work, i tried re-logging and even tried reloading minecraft but nothing would work, i've come in and out of skyblock multiple times and it just wont work, im really sorry if you've received multiple Threads about this but i just felt like you guys should be notified of a bug like this, im not very wealthy either and i spent most of my allowance on the Perm Pack as i really like to support the server and its creators, i hope you get the bug squashed and out of the way.

Thank you for reading this thread.
By AuroraBlood _YT

TSGSquid

Twitch.TV/TSGSquid
Emerald
Diamond
Gold
TheSquidGaming
TheSquidGaming
Emerald
It's The Exact Same With Voting As well
You Would Vote On The Server
If You Would Leave Then Your /fly Will Be Removed Even Tho The 24 Hours Of Fly Would Have Only Just Started
And That's Another Problem ATM It's Not Really 24 Hours Of Fly Because The Next Day It Would Be Removed Even Tho It Has Not Been 24 Hours
For Example, You Could Vote At 5PM On A Monday And The Next Day At 8AM Your /fly Would Be Removed

Also GG Aurora On Emerald Rank
Now Your One Of Us xD