Never Classy and hella sassy 🤪🍭
Diamond
Sara7645
Sara7645
Diamond
whats up losers!

Im back, I was struggling trying to think
"What was my next forums thread going to be?"
I mean after all after the amazing double thread about the bet with WelshAlex I thought to myself that nothing could top it. So here i was thinking, whats something that happens in my day to day life that you all can make fun of me for? And baam. Sara Dont Cry came to my head.

BaCKSTORy
ok so one rainy cold day, I was in a discord call with NegativeKB (he changed his name to SkycadeKB bc he is a big fan boy and a epic gamer nerd.) anyways. he was trying to pull an epic gamer troll on me, by getting one of his alts on to start messaging me and saying that he was NegativeKB. But when I didnt believe that (for obvious reasons) I went to Eric, (which was a big mistake) and asked him if that was him on his alt.
He declined knowing that he was going to get a laugh about it. He was doing a good job and the troll went on for about an hour when all of a sudden he revealed to me that it was indeed a epic gamer troll. He replied to the line saying "haha L sara, Sara dont cry" He said it repeatingly and it was all history from there. Richard was in the call, so he started saying it to.

PREseNt DAy
at first hating everything about the meme, I tried to get rid of it as soon as possible, its been over a month now though, and ive learned that its not happening and I have come to accept it. From that day on, I was known as Sara Dont Cry. Ive been keeping these for safe keeping.

Screen Shot 2019-02-19 at 8.38.17 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-19 at 8.37.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-19 at 8.38.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-19 at 8.38.27 PM.png

So there is was, but this isnt were it stops folks, because this wasnt enough already. *sarcasm* pls i beg stop.

Viking decided to name all his alts after the meme itself!

2019-02-11_19.17.32.png
I even had Laike draw my skin as it to, because thats just the way it was meant to be.
The Sara Dont Cry meme is forever a great meme that I have come to fully accept.

Bye nerds

ExoticPlayz

I like tortle
Diamond
lifehurts
lifehurts
Diamond
Sara Dont Cry! <<Best meme 2019 I would like to take 75% credit for starting it (stealing it from Richard).

XXVrexzyzXX

Best AU
Diamond
Heapes
Heapes
Diamond
why is this a meme anyway wtf lol

TrySimple

Factions Manager & Sr. Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Senior Moderator
I think I can say this, please don't cry.

xDartz

Senior Mod
Diamond
xDartz
xDartz
Diamond
You're such a kew girl but don't cry sara

Beaverman1

I make videos
Iron
Beaverman1
Beaverman1
Iron
Sara dont cry

edit: Can i get a gg in chat pls. First ever post/comment as an Active Member

Bubble1118

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚
Diamond
Gold
Bwbble
Bwbble
Diamond
sara dont cry! im glad you have fully embraced this meme

EddieStobart

I love you I think
Diamond
Gold
Elytras
Elytras
Diamond
Sara pls nu cry

Sara7645

Never Classy and hella sassy 🤪🍭
Diamond
Sara7645
Sara7645
Diamond
sara dont cry! im glad you have fully embraced this meme
embracing the meme is all part of the dream and my master plan for later on!

D

Deleted member 5174

dont cry sara <3

TheFoodie

nothing much
Diamond
Food1e
Food1e
Diamond
NO, this CANNOT, be stopped!! It SHALL live on. Also, don't cry Sara.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.