What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thoughts on the Skycade AntiCheat?

JoelSucksAtMC

100 MESSAGES :PogChamp:
Emerald
Diamond
J_el
J_el
Emerald
^^

Archie

ɢᴀᴍᴇʀ
Diamond
MasterSledi
MasterSledi
Diamond
I personally have no issue with it, it's much better then AAC.

Yes, it needs some work done to it to make it more effective, but that will happen hopefully sometime in the near future.

TheGreenBanner

TheGreenBanner
TheGreenBanner
ive seen so many of these the anti cheat is fine

Kyle

varmkorv
Emerald
Diamond
coolkidkylo
coolkidkylo
Emerald
yo bro the anti cheat is FIRE dog

bhoppers every 5 minutes on the skycade network homie! inactive staff on kitpvp! we got you covered! we've got hackers going faster than the flash himself without being banned for times above 10 minutes! woohoo!

there's my opinion on the AC, i know it's still a work in development, this is a **half** meme, because it isn't really a meme, kitpvp just isn't fun, sorry folks, i said it!

Taon2

dev boi
Staff member
Developer
Taon2
Taon2
Developer
I believe it's been a success so far, and now that I have time due to factions being finished, looking into tuning more hacks is of a higher priority. I sent a message to the mods asking for suggestions on sufficient alerts, so keep eyes peeled!

Reassembly

Diamond
Reassembly
Reassembly
Diamond
Verus is a great anticheat, that's why it costs so much money, I think they paid 120 USD for their anticheat, maybe even 200 USD.

SadXLonely

<3 owo I like to annoy people <3 owo
Emerald
Diamond
Gold
sadlonely
sadlonely
Emerald
Verus is a great ac, better then watchdog, AAC, etc. But it's still in the works and I'm sure @Taon2 is working hard on making it better. Also to quote the man himself Tenebrous, "Verus is a very good AC and with the the developer can be on the levels of AGC (AntiGamingChair)."

I believe it's been a success so far,
And yeah it is! (Just need more speed checks, and client checks!)

hetti301

Trying to be happy
Diamond
Hetti301
Hetti301
Diamond
I believe it's been a success so far, and now that I have time due to factions being finished, looking into tuning more hacks is of a higher priority. I sent a message to the mods asking for suggestions on sufficient alerts, so keep eyes peeled!
its not at all in skyblock btw i made a post ab this

aidanhh

bot pvper
Emerald
Diamond
aidanhh
aidanhh
Emerald
its not at all in skyblock btw i made a post ab this
sb is dead they're gonna make it better on the actual good gamemodes before they turn to skyblock my guy

Buryings

✨ Don’t let your dreams be memes ✨
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Buryings
Buryings
Diamond

Taon2

dev boi
Staff member
Developer
Taon2
Taon2
Developer
no https://bans.skycade.net/history.php?uuid=2d6c7dd9-14cb-4f11-9b13-67253e1d2ddb&from=bans

It's alright, gets some cheaters banned, but false bans are becoming quite common which is something I have walked into just finding a bug with optifine lol
... Which is the precise reason why we are going slow with the amount of hacks it bans for lol. We want to prevent it from being false whenever possible, so stuff like this let's us go back and check on what's happening.

Buryings

✨ Don’t let your dreams be memes ✨
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Buryings
Buryings
Diamond
... Which is the precise reason why we are going slow with the amount of hacks it bans for lol. We want to prevent it from being false whenever possible, so stuff like this let's us go back and check on what's happening.
yeah of course!
Learn from the mistakes :D

aidanhh

bot pvper
Emerald
Diamond
aidanhh
aidanhh
Emerald
shouldn't u be focusing on reach and bhop doe they're the most blatant and ppl can come on and bhop with 6 block reach without being banned until a staff comes on lol

Reassembly

Diamond
Reassembly
Reassembly
Diamond
shouldn't u be focusing on reach and bhop doe they're the most blatant and ppl can come on and bhop with 6 block reach without being banned until a staff comes on lol
Reach could be associated with lag sometimes

aidanhh

bot pvper
Emerald
Diamond
aidanhh
aidanhh
Emerald

Reassembly

Diamond
Reassembly
Reassembly
Diamond
Dude I've lagged so hard people have seen 7 block xD

TonkPlus

MVP
Emerald
Diamond
TonkPlus
TonkPlus
MVP
It has its ups and downs, someone I know who was on lunar ac at the time was auto banned for aim assist, but then again, there have been moments when I've been pvping someone on kit, thought they were actually good but then get banned for legitimately hacking. Its the same as any anticheat, I do wish it would automatically ban EVERYONE who came on kit to fly and ka, since with the obvious people its a bit hit and miss. Last night was really bad for it