What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Three KitPvP Bugs

JonGamer16

JonGamer16
JonGamer16
My IGN is JonGamer16, and in the couple days that I've played, I noticed there are a lot of things mechanically wrong with the KitPvP server.

(1) Probably the largest bug is that missions don't reset sometimes. I can leave, rejoin in a few hours, and collect the rewards again for the same missions.

(2) Double souping. Sometimes, I can left and right click almost at the same time and gain double healing from a soup.

(3) Armor breaking. I know that it's intended, but Unbreaking X leather armor still breaks after about 90 hits, which means it could happen after only half of a player's soups are used up. The Unbreaking formula for armor in Minecraft keeps the armor damage chance above 60%.

All of these can be seen and recreated in-game. I'm unable to provide evidence because recording makes my game very laggy and unplayable. The mission bug would take a long time to recreate.

Additional information:
- The mission bug happened for the ones that I had completed, regardless of how many were done. I had an easy damage one, and I had medium and hard ability quests.
- The second and third bug apply to all kits that heal with soups and/or use leather armor.

aidanhh

bot pvper
Emerald
Diamond
aidanhh
aidanhh
Emerald
Probably the largest bug is that missions don't reset sometimes. I can leave, rejoin in a few hours, and collect the rewards again for the same missions.
missions reset every like 12 hours or smth they dont reset that often
Double souping. Sometimes, I can left and right click almost at the same time and gain double healing from a soup.
idk if thats smth they can fix but it makes it easier so its good lols
Armor breaking. I know that it's intended, but Unbreaking X leather armor still breaks after about 90 hits, which means it could happen after only half of a player's soups are used up. The Unbreaking formula for armor in Minecraft keeps the armor damage chance above 60%.
not a bug

Jrode83

the sorta OG
Diamond
xPeep
xPeep
Diamond
Armor breaking. I know that it's intended, but Unbreaking X leather armor still breaks after about 90 hits, which means it could happen after only half of a player's soups are used up. The Unbreaking formula for armor in Minecraft keeps the armor damage chance above 60%.
This is more of a suggestion. You can make a suggestion for adding better armor (or amour for you weirdos) in the suggestion forum.

The first ‘bug’ isn’t necessarily a bug. I have not played in a while but I do believe aidanhh was right when he said quest reset every 12 hours.

JonGamer16

JonGamer16
JonGamer16
I didn't know how missions worked, but I'm pretty sure double/triple rewards for the same missions is a bug.

Double soup could be fixed by removing left click as a button for using it. This would also optimize play-punching with soup, which is definitely a core aspect of soup pvp.

While leather armor breaking so soon might have been intended, it seemed like it was supposed to last longer, so wouldn't it count as a design bug?