Status
Not open for further replies.

Realtra

Diamond
Iron
Realtra
Realtra
Diamond
I've been on Skycade for a while now, and since I want to apply for staff next summer (reason why is bc school is going to take up all my time) and I'll apply for builder once again. So any tips from people who are staff on other servers or staff members from this server to give any advice to me and/or other people who want to be staff? Any response or advice is greatly appreciated!

Skycade

Zaddish
Zaddish
Here are some tips for you, Realtra!

1 This rule is a must. Do. Not. Lie. There will be consequences.
2 You need to be professional, that means to talk in proper sentences, with punctuation and accurate spelling.
3 Have some sense on humour, but maybe one or two funny sentences. The server does not want a jokester. They want a staff member.
4 Only give constructive criticism, do not insult in anyway.
5 Do not brag/go overboard, saying you did this, that, and other in the application.
6 Talk about the server you are applying for. Instead of "in this server I did this" try, "In Skycade I will do this".
7 Respect the other staff, but do not cling to them like glue, it makes things awkward.
8 Keep a good record. It is self explanatory.
9 Stay clean / Child friendly. Do not swear/cuss.
10 Be prepared for that interview. The interview is key to getting to become staff.
11 Engage in the community. Get out there!
12 Last but not least, just use common sense.

Hope this helps! :)

Duckowap

Gamer
Emerald
Diamond
Duckowap
Duckowap
Emerald
Try and have some past experience as being a staff member on other servers smaller or larger it will show that you have what it takes and you can handle the burdon

Bcof

my heels are higher than your future
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Senior Moderator
Be honest. I have only had 1 server i was staff on, and still i managed to get helper on skycade. Experience isn’t everything, but knowledge of some basic commands and Hacks would be helpful!

Generally don’t be nice when staff are around. Like You are really nice when a helper is on. As soon as no staff are on. You are toxic. Don’t be 2 faced.
Good luck on applying!

Bozo

PeppaWithYourMom
PeppaWithYourMom
Be honest. I have only had 1 server i was staff on, and still i managed to get helper on skycade. Experience isn’t everything, but knowledge of some basic commands and Hacks would be helpful!

Generally don’t be nice when staff are around. Like You are really nice when a helper is on. As soon as no staff are on. You are toxic. Don’t be 2 faced.
Good luck on applying!
Spelling correctly and capitalizing with care is always a gem.
Lol

im just kidding ofc, pls spare me Lord Bcof

EvilDunk

Killer of GoodDunk
Diamond
EvilDunk
EvilDunk
Diamond
Here are some tips for you, Realtra!

1 This rule is a must. Do. Not. Lie. There will be consequences.
2 You need to be professional, that means to talk in proper sentences, with punctuation and accurate spelling.
3 Have some sense on humour, but maybe one or two funny sentences. The server does not want a jokester. They want a staff member.
4 Only give constructive criticism, do not insult in anyway.
5 Do not brag/go overboard, saying you did this, that, and other in the application.
6 Talk about the server you are applying for. Instead of "in this server I did this" try, "In Skycade I will do this".
7 Respect the other staff, but do not cling to them like glue, it makes things awkward.
8 Keep a good record. It is self explanatory.
9 Stay clean / Child friendly. Do not swear/cuss.
10 Be prepared for that interview. The interview is key to getting to become staff.
11 Engage in the community. Get out there!
12 Last but not least, just use common sense.

Hope this helps! :)
Interview?? Skycade doesnt interview

Anyway, Holly had a staff guide last forums but that's gone so maybe its time for a new one, many people could benefit from a thread like this!

Texackojackson

RastaMyPasta_
RastaMyPasta_
I sent a Application, Can any admin or whoever can accept it look at it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.