What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tnt limit

xlSupreme

Diamond
xlSupreme
xlSupreme
Diamond
This is a post about the new tnt limit on factions,

Factions is a gamemode about raiding, which in order for that to happen you need big cannons, big cannons use alot of tnt. The tnt limit on factions is currently 500 and you cannot really raid any big bases because not if all big cannons dont really work, People have tinkered around with cannons to get them to work with the 500 limit but you cannot bust regens, shoot far with them at all. The cannons we have gotten to work, work fine like before, I suggest upping the tnt limit again so everyone could raid again? I know its going to be fixed for the next season of factions but that dont help the players right now. Something even like a 3k limit would work as the biggest cannons i've seen anyone use is around 2k tnt and it used to work fine. Right now factions feels like competitive SMP without any big raids happening and when they do nothing works, thanks for reading I guess?

@WelshAlex @dwayne @RickyB98
dwayne friend me on discord pls xo

Also suggest a east-west patch?

xLdmPlayz

Epic PvPer
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
MisterVile
MisterVile
Emerald
500 tnt limit? thats stopid