What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Top 7 best kitpvp pvpers! ( in my opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowCreeperMC

⚔ SnowCone Mine Man ⚔
Diamond
Iron
SlushyCreeper
SlushyCreeper
Emerald
1. AmiesisBestEgirl (DabOnDatCheese)
Amiesisbestegirl i commend you on your souping skills and unique strafing skills!

2. FranticRyan

number 1 on the leader board and the most powerful straight-line block hit i have seen since Technoblade!
Usual kit: Strafe
3. Riin

THE CRITS OF THE DUBSTEP Kit! the unique skills of Riin are some of the best i have seen! jumping crits!
Usual kit: Dubstep
4. Kwuffin
usual kit:Strafe
You want a reliable speedey friend? good luck getting one because kwuffin can put ur 3.0 ratio into a 3.5 ratio in a matter of seconds!

5 opigz (opandaz)
O when you think it is safe to go on the battle feiled! SLASH! back to the spawn you go! with strafe kit at his hand, Pigz can #RECKT you in 2.1 second at most!
Ususal kit:Strafe
6. Ammon

The almost leader of kitpvp on skycade... ammon spends most of his time on the hill and is not a threat to be taken lightly! this player can rek you in a matter of seconds!
Usual kit: Kitmaster

7. ArtistBlock

This Artist studdy's the form of killing people and then shredding them into pieces! with his #purdygang at his hand! he and the gang will sloter all!
Usual kit: Gank

Nosuchthingj

euphoriant
euphoriant
Amiesisbestegirl i commend you on your souping skills and unique strafing skills!

2. FranticRyan

number 1 on the leader board and the most powerful straight-line block hit i have seen since Technoblade!
3. Riin

THE CRITS OF THE DUBSTEP Kit! the unique skills of Riin are some of the best i have seen! jumping crits!
4. Kwuffin
You want a reliable speedey friend? good luck getting one because kwuffin can put ur 3.0 ratio into a 3.5 ratio in a matter of seconds!

5 opigz (opandaz)
O when you think it is safe to go on the battle feiled! SLASH! back to the spawn you go! with strafe kit at his hand, Pigz can #RECKT you in 2.1 second at most!
6. Ammon

The almost leader of kitpvp on skycade... ammon spends most of his time on the hill and is not a threat to be taken lightly! this player can rek you in a matter of seconds!

7. ArtistBlock

This Artist studdy's the form of killing people and then shredding them into pieces! with his #purdygang at his hand! he and the gang will sloter all!
ya no
this is better
1)Juli
2) Luca
3) hannah
4) John
6) Ryan

Last edited:

thom

Lucifer⛥
Diamond
vThom
vThom
Diamond

2. FranticRyan

3. Riin

4. Kwuffin

5 opigz (opandaz)
6. Ammon

7. ArtistBlock

oAvaa should be on there aswell as slimez

SpamSoup

preemptive
preemptive

2. FranticRyan

3. Riin

4. Kwuffin

5 opigz (opandaz)
6. Ammon

7. ArtistBlock

#3 and below i could probably beat

AmazingPiggy

/tpa amazingpiggy for a raid!!!
Diamond
AmazingPiggy
AmazingPiggy
Diamond

2. FranticRyan

3. Riin

4. Kwuffin

5 opigz (opandaz)
6. Ammon

7. ArtistBlock

It's amiesisbesteboy (me) and erinisbestegirl (dab) there is no amiesisbestegirl

Bcof

Save the Amazon Forest
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Diamond
Where am i on that list? My pvp skills are godly on kitpvp. Just you wait till i kill you!

Nosuchthingj

euphoriant
euphoriant
Where am i on that list? My pvp skills are godly on kitpvp. Just you wait till i kill you!
/kill nosuchthingj

Frantic

rhizzleydc
rhizzleydc
Bad list because I'm not #1 wow :eek:

I can bring down anyone who doesn't use strafe or other 1-tap kits, eventually. Even if it takes all the armour to break. The stronger the armour the better chance you have.

However, I'm quite bad at strafe v strafe. That's my tip for fighting me (y)

Nosuchthingj

euphoriant
euphoriant

I can bring down anyone who doesn't use strafe or other 1-tap kits, eventually. Even if it takes all the armour to break. The stronger the armour the better chance you have.

fine ill give you number 6 on my list

Narwhalpeep

Juli
Diamond
Narwhalpeep
Narwhalpeep
Diamond

omg that lowkey just killed my eyes smfh

Yes

Planet - swooshhh
Diamond
JustMossad
JustMossad
Diamond
This list is absolutely garbage. I have killed opigs so many times I'm careful to not get banned for targeting.

Where is cacti on the list? Ryan isn't that good either. Dab is the only accurate one.

ShadowCreeperMC

⚔ SnowCone Mine Man ⚔
Diamond
Iron
SlushyCreeper
SlushyCreeper
Emerald
ITS MY OPINION!!!!

Duckowap

Gamer
Staff member
Diamond
Duckowap
Duckowap
wheres aimes hahii and smoothed at

Yes

Planet - swooshhh
Diamond
JustMossad
JustMossad
Diamond
wheres aimes hahii and smoothed at
Smoothed isn't good at soup pvp. And doesn't play kitpvp.

Hahii doesn't play kitpvp. And neither does amies.

Duckowap

Gamer
Staff member
Diamond
Duckowap
Duckowap
Smoothed isn't good at soup pvp. And doesn't play kitpvp.

Hahii doesn't play kitpvp. And neither does amies.
oof i thought this was for pvpers in general on skycade

Status
Not open for further replies.