What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trash

Do you think this would be useful?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maria

BamboozledArt
BamboozledArt
Hi!
I was wondering if we'd ever be able to get a /trash option on SMP, Factions, and SkyBlock.
For those who don't know what /trash is, its basically opens like a chest inventory space on your screen and you toss things you don't need in it and once it closes its gone forever.
I'm not quite sure how to do this but I've been on servers that have this and it is very useful!
This would cut down on lag, and would be very useful for those who go mining then get a full inventory so everything goes on the ground.
Thank you so much for your time. :D

Jeff

___Jeff___
___Jeff___
why not just throw it into lava

Oinkie oof

quit but still visits forums
Diamond
Iron
Yo_Im_Dead
Yo_Im_Dead
Diamond

GamerTDM0

GamerTDM10
GamerTDM10
What if u don't have lava

Serec

Serec
Serec
Hey! This suggestion seems useful because it might reduce lag because people might not throw large quantities of items on the ground anymore. I think it should defiantly be implemented to all ranks on the server including unranked members.
Good suggestion +1

GamerTDM0

GamerTDM10
GamerTDM10
when ur in kitmap ppl throw large ammouts of items at spawn I could see /trash being useful

Last edited:

Maria

BamboozledArt
BamboozledArt
Yeah, I've seen a lot of people just tossing items about. I've asked some people before if the sever had lag clear they said that it did but you had to stand with the items for a few minutes but when you're mining you don't really stand in one area for too long. But doing /trash everyonce and awhile isn't too big of a deal.

fraeya

ImperiumEZ
ImperiumEZ
+1 we need this

Satiated

✯ The Lad ✯
Diamond
Satiate
Satiate
Diamond
This would definitely reduce server lag since the majority of server lag can be caused by dropped items. Plus, it's annoying to move one step out of spawn and collect someone's dropped items. Personally, this is one of my biggest pet peeves about servers in general.

+1

Steve1Killer

Gone
Diamond
Gold
Steve1Killer
Steve1Killer
Diamond
This would be amazing to have on SMP, as I cant always be bothered to find lava or store it if I don't need it. Having this command would reduce on item lag from people throwing junk on the ground. Would love to see this implemented!