Not open for further replies.

ShepardSheep

The Sheep Goddess (yummies wife)
Diamond
ShepardSheep
ShepardSheep
Diamond
SMP Needs a reset. Or a second smp idc

Before you start yelling and clicking the dislike button. SMP has been out over a year, and had no reset.

SMP Is COVERED in greifed builds, claimed builds, and pwarps.
As some / most of you know. I Own /pwarp
SkyShop I also am Richest on SMP and basically broke economy like a bad kid XD
It gets boring looking at the same warps on the top warps, the same builds, same people. I think a new / another SMP would attract a lot of new players which would be nice, new competition on the /pwarp list and new profit farms.

I've heard some people say that they'll lose their friends if smp resets or they'll quit.
Maybe instead of resetting smp just add another SMP alongside this one, and if they still quit well that sucks.

If smp reset i think people should be able to 'build stuff' and compete for building the new SMP spawn, instead of having the builders build it. Maybe allow multiple people to work together in building the new smp spawn, i know some very good builders who would love to do this. Like people build stuff on whatever gamemode they like or on their own survival world and take a picture of these builds and send them in like how creative build comps are but different lol.

D

Deleted member 210

I'd rather a new SMP, yeah one SMP may die a bit but come on, this way everything is preserved and those who want to keep that map and such. If it's just a matter of the build would being too cluttered then add a second build world but yeah, due to balances, pwarps, etc I would prefer a new SMP over a reset.

ohLaike

Professional Procrastinator
Diamond
Gold
ohLaike
ohLaike
Senior Moderator
I would love an SMP reset. I understand people have things build on SMP that they would hate to see be reset, but listen up:
SKYBLOCK RESETS. FACTIONS RESETS. We all spend time on incredible bases and builds and though it’s a shame that they have to be reset, it’s time the smp starts reacting like we do and just... dealing with it. +1 for a reset.

Nosuchthingj

Justnaa
Justnaa
+1 if smp gets 1.13 support that would be great, ive played 1.13 a couple of times and looks great

erhip

Ex Staff Manager
MVP
Diamond
erhip
erhip
MVP
A good idea could be to announce a competition for people to build to a theme kinda like space's/cookies' building comp but it has to be in SMP. These builds could be transfered to the new spawn for the (hopefully coming) reset in 1.13/1.14. The only issue with 1.13 is that it is very unstable for hosting servers/gamemodes. But a reset would be very nice.

Binate

Tuna is my idol
Diamond
xlNate
xlNate
Diamond
SMP Needs a reset. Or a second smp idc

Before you start yelling and clicking the dislike button. SMP has been out over a year, and had no reset.

SMP Is COVERED in greifed builds, claimed builds, and pwarps.
As some / most of you know. I Own /pwarp
SkyShop I also am Richest on SMP and basically broke economy like a bad kid XD
It gets boring looking at the same warps on the top warps, the same builds, same people. I think a new / another SMP would attract a lot of new players which would be nice, new competition on the /pwarp list and new profit farms.

I've heard some people say that they'll lose their friends if smp resets or they'll quit.
Maybe instead of resetting smp just add another SMP alongside this one, and if they still quit well that sucks.

If smp reset i think people should be able to 'build stuff' and compete for building the new SMP spawn, instead of having the builders build it. Maybe allow multiple people to work together in building the new smp spawn, i know some very good builders who would love to do this. Like people build stuff on whatever gamemode they like or on their own survival world and take a picture of these builds and send them in like how creative build comps are but different lol.
I would join smp if there was a reset it would be fun!

Edit: i'd love to build it thx for asking (I know you didn't but I'm going to act like you did)

Fishy

I'm shep's pet fish and the unofficial fish of SMP
Diamond
fihs
fihs
Diamond
wOw just have step post it lmao the last person who suggested this got 7 dislikes lmao, but yea I think a second SMP for 1.13 is the best solution, because a complete reset would force me to quit as my computer (potato) is so bad it cant even run 1.13.

AmazingPiggy

/tpa amazingpiggy for a raid!!!
Diamond
AmazingPiggy
AmazingPiggy
Diamond
Absolutely not the whole point of smp was it not reseting. Id be okay with a soft reset where /ec and bal gets saved. Also with 2 smps smp is running on 50 players as is 2 smps = dead smp .

ShepardSheep

Diamond
ShepardSheep
ShepardSheep
Diamond
Absolutely not the whole point of smp was it not reseting. Id be okay with a soft reset where /ec and bal gets saved. Also with 2 smps smp is running on 50 players as is 2 smps = dead smp .
if people like me kept our bal's
economy would go near ded by day 2 Lol
I think /ec being saved would be fun kinda bUT STArtING WITh 30 sHUlkErs wOUDl bE inSANe

TheSpoopyMango

TheSpoopyMango
TheSpoopyMango
I really don't want smp to reset!

Bubble1118

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚
Diamond
Gold
Bwbble
Bwbble
Diamond
My opinion, but no. Personally, I love smp as is and would hate to see it go.

TheSpoopyMango

TheSpoopyMango
TheSpoopyMango
I suggest that instead of resetting; if a player is offline (from smp) for a certain amount of time, say a month, there claims will be abandoned. that way new players / ppl who want to expand have the space instead of unwanted abandoned claims. Just please don't reset!

ShepardSheep

Diamond
ShepardSheep
ShepardSheep
Diamond
I suggest that instead of resetting; if a player is offline (from smp) for a certain amount of time, say a month, there claims will be abandoned. that way new players / ppl who want to expand have the space instead of unwanted abandoned claims. Just please don't reset!
Already a thing. Griefing isnt aloud either. Lmao. Defeats the purpose of that auto unclaim thing lol

TheSpoopyMango

TheSpoopyMango
TheSpoopyMango
Already a thing. Griefing isnt aloud either. Lmao. Defeats the purpose of that auto unclaim thing lol
I get where your coming from, the server gets boring for "you rich folk" (lol), but for alot of us, including me, the server is much more fun with out resets. I would hate to lose everything I've worked so hard to get and I'm sure others would to. I can't really speak for you considering I'm not rich but im sure you can find away to make the game fun again without a reset

ExoticPlayz

I like tortle
Diamond
lifehurts
lifehurts
Diamond
I would love an SMP reset. I understand people have things build on SMP that they would hate to see be reset, but listen up:
SKYBLOCK RESETS. FACTIONS RESETS. We all spend time on incredible bases and builds and though it’s a shame that they have to be reset, it’s time the smp starts reacting like we do and just... dealing with it. +1 for a reset.
Didnt you say you hate skycade smp? you dont even play it

TheSpoopyMango

TheSpoopyMango
TheSpoopyMango
Just wanna say smp isnt like skyblock or factions, its just survival with friends and I'd hate for it to reset

ShepardSheep

Diamond
ShepardSheep
ShepardSheep
Diamond
Just wanna say smp isnt like skyblock or factions, its just survival with friends and I'd hate for it to reset
Skyblock and SMP are ALMOST the same thing. I don't understand why people complain about that lol
Factions, i'll admit is very different. But still Survival just like SMP and skyblock.

TheSpoopyMango

TheSpoopyMango
TheSpoopyMango
Skyblock and SMP are ALMOST the same thing. I don't understand why people complain about that lol
Factions, i'll admit is very different. But still Survival just like SMP and skyblock.
Yes its quite similar, except one is in the sky and its an island, but its still a different playing experience. and i simply don't enjoy servers like skyblock and factions that reset

Oinkie oof

oof moment
Diamond
Iron
PastaInTheToilet
PastaInTheToilet
Diamond
at this point ive lost my motivation to do smp anymore, ive got a huge base, a nice pwarp, and i already ruined my money but ive still nothing left much to do. at this point i wouldnt even care if there was a reset, when i had my motivation to carry on my work and dedication to smp i wouldve died for no reset. when u get everything u can get and want for life, a good pwarp, alot of money... it just gets boring from there. ive been getting way more bored and my way of not being bored is by my friends, which when they arent on i just sit there, which kinda kills me inside.

i dont hav anything to do anymore on smp so ill probably move to skyblock, smp reset would be nice tho and might keep me on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.