What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

unblatant's 2nd appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPqv

unblatant
unblatant
My IGN: unblatant
Platform: (Discord, server, forums). Server.
Punished by: _Skiez
Reason: Bug Abuse/Illegal Mods
Date of punishment: 2/15/2020
Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: Just like you know, I appealed once already because I thought I have used some Ilegal Mods. Then I saw a video of me going to /hub (because I was getting targeted by DeZiMatorZ and OwObb, https://skycade.net/threads/kitpvp-reporting-a-combat-logger-unblatant.39587/ ). In the video, you can see DeZiMatorZ chasing me and holding TAB because he know if he targets me I am going to do /hub, even the OwObb asked him if he got that, after I came back he rodded himself direct to me. The video ended after that, but why didn't he show that he tried to kill me after he finished the video? Although I don't have any evidence of him targeting me, I would like you to believe me and would like to apologize for my bad behavior! I even read the rules, in rules stands that a bug abuse is only bannable if I get myself any advantage (https://skycade.net/threads/in-game-rules.20/ ). There is no advantage shown if you guys you can add 1 more death to my stats, I actually don't care about the stats, but next time I would like you guys to spy and watch more after us players if we are getting targeted (if we are not having any bounty, 10 killstreak). I hope the staff understands me and gives me another chance.
Screenshot of punishment: 2020-02-15_16.02.35.png I am looking forward of hearing from you staff :). Have a great day!

Luukjah

Your dad
Staff member
Luukjah
Luukjah
This is luckily no longer an issue, so you've been unbanned!

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.