What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Unfair mute

Ikea_Man

Diamond
xlIkea
xlIkea
Diamond
hello I would really like to say that Muting Xlsupreme for a perm mute is very unnecessary. Welsh Alex previously banned him for 1 day because of the reason "annoying" which is nither a valid mute reason but a 1 day mute come on I dont mind If welsh Alex stays but he Needs to cill out with his mute reasons a perm mute for targeted disrespect for him voicing his opinion is also an Unruly reason he should be perm muted he did a well established mute appeal and a mod just comes up and says
"You have only just been muted, appeal at a later date for a possible reduce.

Denied,Locked. " When yes I know he was muted only yesterday But a response like that to someone who got a false mute is very un-nice you can look at the reactions on the tread
And everyone is disliking that Even Delta Blade The owner of our Enemy agrees the unfair mute and action taken are bad Please Unmute Supreme #freexl

Last edited:

SubatomiX

iiLogan
Diamond
Gold
iiLogan
iiLogan
Diamond
erhip was talking about you waiting until you appeal after your punishment, wait at least 2 days before you appeal after your punishment.