Jack

Youtuber
Staff member
Youtuber
JackSucksAtMC
JackSucksAtMC
Iron
Hello!

After creating content on Skycade for 5 years I've decided it's time for me to step down from being "server owner" and stop making videos. I'm really proud of the content I've made but for the last year I have gotten more and more demotivated with Skycade content, I've started uploading it less & when I do it just feels very repetitive. Unfortunately these days because of my other projects I don't have the time I used to to dedicate to the server so it isn't fair for me to keep taking such a large percentage of any revenue the server gets when there are lots of staff members working way harder on the server than I am. I'm not quitting to join another server, I'm stopping server content like this so I can focus on the other kinds of videos that I enjoy making these days.

I know a lot of active players on the Skycade aren't on the server because of me anymore, and if anything a load of you actively dislike me haha. But this is great because it shows that the server hasn't needed me for a long time & will continue to live on without me. I'm sure to a load of you this announcement is good news!

I'll always be very grateful for the opportunities Skycade has given me and thank you so much to all of the staff team and players who have supported me and the server since we launched in 2015. My channels wouldn't be where they are today without it. I'll leave the server in the competent hands of it's developers and now that they have more control I am sure they'll do an amazing job.

Cheers!

Jack

Youtuber
Staff member
Youtuber
JackSucksAtMC
JackSucksAtMC
Iron
wait why do i have iron rank

iiSpaceFan

Hiccupps
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
Hiccupps
Hiccupps
Emerald
Hey jack good luck with life, Thanks for letting your server reach its full potential.
Thanks for being so active xoxo-
Ducky

HotDawger

H to the D
Staff member
MVP
Emerald
Diamond
HotDawger
HotDawger
We'll all miss you Jack, thanks for a great 5 years ❤

Im_an_eejit

fuck new server shit
Diamond
Im_an_eejit
Im_an_eejit
Diamond
Well–
At least bleegh won't happen again :D

Sage

ghostly sage plant <3
MVP
Diamond
GhostlySage
GhostlySage
MVP
good luck in life, thank you for all you've done for the server 💜

Oggy3

MVP
Diamond
oggy__
oggy__
MVP
oh oof

rice_gum_

Go to /pwarp shops1
Diamond
Gold
oiuplebs
oiuplebs
Diamond
oi u scum u better be saying this is for a vid

Lea

Diamond
Gold
Iron
vLea
vLea
Diamond
This took 5 years too long...

Buryings

✨ Beep boop, boop beep? ✨
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Buryings
Buryings
Diamond
oh okay, bye byes wish you well, see you!

TheTigerStone123

Wulvezzz_
Wulvezzz_
Hello!

After creating content on Skycade for 5 years I've decided it's time for me to step down from being "server owner" and stop making videos. I'm really proud of the content I've made but for the last year I have gotten more and more demotivated with Skycade content, I've started uploading it less & when I do it just feels very repetitive. Unfortunately these days because of my other projects I don't have the time I used to to dedicate to the server so it isn't fair for me to keep taking such a large percentage of any revenue the server gets when there are lots of staff members working way harder on the server than I am. I'm not quitting to join another server, I'm stopping server content like this so I can focus on the other kinds of videos that I enjoy making these days.

I know a lot of active players on the Skycade aren't on the server because of me anymore, and if anything a load of you actively dislike me haha. But this is great because it shows that the server hasn't needed me for a long time & will continue to live on without me. I'm sure to a load of you this announcement is good news!

I'll always be very grateful for the opportunities Skycade has given me and thank you so much to all of the staff team and players who have supported me and the server since we launched in 2015. My channels wouldn't be where they are today without it. I'll leave the server in the competent hands of it's developers and now that they have more control I am sure they'll do an amazing job.

Cheers!
hi jack you have fun with your play buttons you have done well <3 ign is wulvezzz_ btw ily

Shadowgamersix

idk what to put here <o/
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
Shadowgamersix
Shadowgamersix
Emerald
sad to see u go jack loved the skycade videos!

pjnacht

Emerald
Diamond
Iron
pjnacht
pjnacht
Emerald
clown down

JustWibbly

small cringy yter
Diamond
Gold
Iron
MyNameIsNotFinn
MyNameIsNotFinn
Diamond
Bye Jack, we'll all miss you! <3

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.