.net
???

Update from Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giorno_Giovanna

kkring
kkring
The Minecraft Era of Jack is inching towards the end as only X-Life is the only one mc series remaining
It was a great run hyped to see what're you going to do next

Ronne

IllegalThings
IllegalThings
Bye jack

Shock_Yeet

BigManShock
BigManShock
Hello!

After creating content on Skycade for 5 years I've decided it's time for me to step down from being "server owner" and stop making videos. I'm really proud of the content I've made but for the last year I have gotten more and more demotivated with Skycade content, I've started uploading it less & when I do it just feels very repetitive. Unfortunately these days because of my other projects I don't have the time I used to to dedicate to the server so it isn't fair for me to keep taking such a large percentage of any revenue the server gets when there are lots of staff members working way harder on the server than I am. I'm not quitting to join another server, I'm stopping server content like this so I can focus on the other kinds of videos that I enjoy making these days.

I know a lot of active players on the Skycade aren't on the server because of me anymore, and if anything a load of you actively dislike me haha. But this is great because it shows that the server hasn't needed me for a long time & will continue to live on without me. I'm sure to a load of you this announcement is good news!

I'll always be very grateful for the opportunities Skycade has given me and thank you so much to all of the staff team and players who have supported me and the server since we launched in 2015. My channels wouldn't be where they are today without it. I'll leave the server in the competent hands of it's developers and now that they have more control I am sure they'll do an amazing job.

Cheers!
"I tricked my fans into thinking that i quit skycade" i can see the title now

CoolCat343972

aka. O_S_____S_O and Xwirl
Diamond
Iron
_Bocajo
_Bocajo
Diamond
This is actually just depressing. I have watched your content for years now and have been on skycade for years, hope you have an amazing future m8. Stay great. Thank you. We'll never forget you

Kwuffin

Fulltime pain in the ass
Diamond
Kwuf
Kwuf
Diamond
Dang, I predicted it1597786115346.png

DrJacoby12

DrJacoby12
DrJacoby12
So... he is no longer a Minecraft YouTuber (well mostly) that's sad. You got me into pc minecraft :(

But the question is... who is now the owner of SkyCade?

Im_an_eejit

imagine coming back lmfao
Diamond
Im_an_eejit
Im_an_eejit
Diamond
So... he is no longer a Minecraft YouTuber (well mostly) that's sad. You got me into pc minecraft :(

smh. Dwayne, and some other devs/admins.

Doct0rWho2005

Doct0rWho2005
Doct0rWho2005
Thank you for everything you have done for Skycade. Without u making the Skycade videos, I wouldn't be typing this message

ItxNova

better than negative
Diamond
Cierannn
Cierannn
Diamond

i am

NRDoggo

helo gamer
Diamond
Iron
dulsy
dulsy
Diamond
ohhh nooooo im crying rn

NidoMan

TheAmazingTootle
TheAmazingTootle
Have a wonderful life mate wish you the best of luck

Turtleking357

Iron
Turtleking357
Turtleking357
Iron
who will be the new owner of skycade?

NandiRedstone

NandiRedstone
NandiRedstone
Hello!

After creating content on Skycade for 5 years I've decided it's time for me to step down from being "server owner" and stop making videos. I'm really proud of the content I've made but for the last year I have gotten more and more demotivated with Skycade content, I've started uploading it less & when I do it just feels very repetitive. Unfortunately these days because of my other projects I don't have the time I used to to dedicate to the server so it isn't fair for me to keep taking such a large percentage of any revenue the server gets when there are lots of staff members working way harder on the server than I am. I'm not quitting to join another server, I'm stopping server content like this so I can focus on the other kinds of videos that I enjoy making these days.

I know a lot of active players on the Skycade aren't on the server because of me anymore, and if anything a load of you actively dislike me haha. But this is great because it shows that the server hasn't needed me for a long time & will continue to live on without me. I'm sure to a load of you this announcement is good news!

I'll always be very grateful for the opportunities Skycade has given me and thank you so much to all of the staff team and players who have supported me and the server since we launched in 2015. My channels wouldn't be where they are today without it. I'll leave the server in the competent hands of it's developers and now that they have more control I am sure they'll do an amazing job.

Cheers!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Helo

ntrogen
ntrogen
Hello!

Cheers!
Good luck with your future projects!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.