GodPain

jack fans
8665E276-F0F3-4023-A271-AA3C436964A1.png

Last edited:

Colt352

colt352
colt352
Hello!

After creating content on Skycade for 5 years I've decided it's time for me to step down from being "server owner"

Colt352

colt352
colt352
Jack we are very sorry to see you go and wish you best of luck on other servers. I hope the staff can use your name with honor and will always be a memorial in the server and our hearts. Thank you for all the great years on this server.

Time

Diamond
TimeOutErrorr
TimeOutErrorr
Diamond
Hello!

After creating content on Skycade for 5 years I've decided it's time for me to step down from being "server owner" and stop making videos. I'm really proud of the content I've made but for the last year I have gotten more and more demotivated with Skycade content, I've started uploading it less & when I do it just feels very repetitive. Unfortunately these days because of my other projects I don't have the time I used to to dedicate to the server so it isn't fair for me to keep taking such a large percentage of any revenue the server gets when there are lots of staff members working way harder on the server than I am. I'm not quitting to join another server, I'm stopping server content like this so I can focus on the other kinds of videos that I enjoy making these days.

I know a lot of active players on the Skycade aren't on the server because of me anymore, and if anything a load of you actively dislike me haha. But this is great because it shows that the server hasn't needed me for a long time & will continue to live on without me. I'm sure to a load of you this announcement is good news!

I'll always be very grateful for the opportunities Skycade has given me and thank you so much to all of the staff team and players who have supported me and the server since we launched in 2015. My channels wouldn't be where they are today without it. I'll leave the server in the competent hands of it's developers and now that they have more control I am sure they'll do an amazing job.

Cheers!
JackSucksAtRunningAServer, you have been a pleasure to watch and play with, the some of the players of skycade will truely miss you. Goodbye

Intergalactic Egg

Intergalactic_eg
Intergalactic_eg
Hello!

After creating content on Skycade for 5 years I've decided it's time for me to step down from being "server owner" and stop making videos. I'm really proud of the content I've made but for the last year I have gotten more and more demotivated with Skycade content, I've started uploading it less & when I do it just feels very repetitive. Unfortunately these days because of my other projects I don't have the time I used to to dedicate to the server so it isn't fair for me to keep taking such a large percentage of any revenue the server gets when there are lots of staff members working way harder on the server than I am. I'm not quitting to join another server, I'm stopping server content like this so I can focus on the other kinds of videos that I enjoy making these days.

I know a lot of active players on the Skycade aren't on the server because of me anymore, and if anything a load of you actively dislike me haha. But this is great because it shows that the server hasn't needed me for a long time & will continue to live on without me. I'm sure to a load of you this announcement is good news!

I'll always be very grateful for the opportunities Skycade has given me and thank you so much to all of the staff team and players who have supported me and the server since we launched in 2015. My channels wouldn't be where they are today without it. I'll leave the server in the competent hands of it's developers and now that they have more control I am sure they'll do an amazing job.

Cheers!
You'll be missed Jack,
I doubt skycade will survive without the videos you made to draw players in. But all good things must come to an end, even play.skycade.net

Raaanch

Raaanch
Raaanch
I haven't played on this server since the SMP was reset to 1.13 (or something) and a stint on OP Factions but even then the writing was on the wall with the cringe content he was putting out on youtube. How are people here shocked that he jumped ship? Dude is making bank on youtube and not here.

Only reason why I'm posting is cause some friends asked me where I started playing minecraft. Well, it was on Skycade and I decided to come back and check things out. Hope those who play actively and enjoy it will continue to have a good time.

Smooches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.