What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Very important please read

PlasmaAvery

silly goose🦆
Diamond
PlasmaAvery
PlasmaAvery
Diamond
I believe that we should have these many things because as a whole community it is extremely important to be on top of things. I've struggled hugely with these issues in the past as well as many other issues and so have many of my friends/fellow players. As a community, we need to make this better for not only ourselves but also our staff. The first plan of action is obviously to discuss, then to face it head on. In the words of Ghandi, "An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind." This statement is a clear representation of whats wrong with the community and I think we should use this as an opportunity to better ourselves. This problem has arised ages ago and I didn't think I needed to bring it up because it's been addressed in the past but apparently I do- this is very sad and deeply concerning to me so please don't take it as a joke. Lol I don't actually have anything to say thanks for wasting your time.

hetti301

Trying to be happy
Diamond
Hetti301
Hetti301
Diamond
lmao

hypews

skyblock dumbass
Diamond
Iron
iiAppa