Voice Chat For Ranks

EddieStobart

I love you I think
Diamond
Gold
Elytras
Elytras
Diamond
Hi! So i thought id post a small suggestion here, in hope that it gets heard, and hopefully added! Please +1 if you think this is a good idea, but as always you can -1 if you disagree with this suggestion:
So on the discord, rank exclusives are limited, as there isnt much you can do, but i think having the two exclusive chats for ranks, makes you feel a little bit more apart of the community. In my own opinion, (i stress this does not involve everyone) that ranked players are commited to the server, and to buy a rank likley means you are not toxic, nor will ear rape, swear/be disrespectful in chat. It is annoying when people come to the server just to break the rules, and ear rape etc. What im saying is, we would love to have a ranks voice chat, so its somewhere a little more private i suppose to the hussle and bussle of the #general. It is also another reason to buy a rank! Would love to see this feature and hear your opinions on it!!

ohLaike

Professional Procrastinator
Diamond
Gold
ohLaike
ohLaike
Senior Moderator
Personally I’d love this, but I feel like instead of only adding a vc, they should add a whole separate ranks category, complete with maybe a memes/photo channel, a general channel, announcements, and a voice chat. It’s the least they can do after messing up /1v1 :/
+1

PigMatt

rip skycade
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
I would love this, I fell ranks don’t have enough perks on any skycade platform and adding this would be an amazing perk! I never join voice calls on skycade because it is always toxic kids asking dumb Questons or acting stupid or people doing ear rape or asking like 3 year olds. Massive +1 from me! [+1]

ANewHope

Hello There
Staff member
Builder
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
I agree with this thread 100% since Im the one who told him to make the thread. +1

EddieStobart

I love you I think
Diamond
Gold
Elytras
Elytras
Diamond
Personally I’d love this, but I feel like instead of only adding a vc, they should add a whole separate ranks category, complete with maybe a memes/photo channel, a general channel, announcements, and a voice chat. It’s the least they can do after messing up /1v1 :/
+1
Exactly! Hope this thread can make a change! And a memes channel would hurt my eyes but it would be super fun to have! Be a place to be a little more lenient on what we post lol

ohLaike

Professional Procrastinator
Diamond
Gold
ohLaike
ohLaike
Senior Moderator
Exactly! Hope this thread can make a change! And a memes channel would hurt my eyes but it would be super fun to have! Be a place to be a little more lenient on what we post lol
Ye us ranks deserve more :p

EddieStobart

I love you I think
Diamond
Gold
Elytras
Elytras
Diamond
I agree with this thread 100% since Im the one who told him to make the thread. +1
Shhhhhh xD

I never join voice on skycade because it is always toxic kids asking dumb Questons or acting stupid. [+1]
Exactly! I tend to do private calls nowdays and only vc people who are decent people, most ranked people are. 👍

Satiated

✯ The Lad ✯
Diamond
Satiate
Satiate
Diamond
I don't have a rank, but I think this would be a great addition and would add just a bit more incentive to buy a rank. Like Materializing said, there should also be text chats (memes, random, etc.) However, I do disagree with your point on how people with ranks are less toxic (personal experience :ROFLMAO:), but that doesn't really effect if the features would be added, imo.

[+1]

ANewHope

Hello There
Staff member
Builder
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
I would love this, I fell ranks don’t have enough perks on any skycade platform and adding this would be an amazing perk! I never join voice calls on skycade because it is always toxic kids asking dumb Questons or acting stupid or people doing ear rape or asking like 3 year olds. Massive +1 from me! [+1]
you are a toxic kid but ill let it slide for today.
Shhhhhh xD
k sorry dad

vBrad

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Diamond
vBrad
vBrad
Diamond
Hi! So i thought id post a small suggestion here, in hope that it gets heard, and hopefully added! Please +1 if you think this is a good idea, but as always you can -1 if you disagree with this suggestion:
So on the discord, rank exclusives are limited, as there isnt much you can do, but i think having the two exclusive chats for ranks, makes you feel a little bit more apart of the community. In my own opinion, (i stress this does not involve everyone) that ranked players are commited to the server, and to buy a rank likley means you are not toxic, nor will ear rape, swear/be disrespectful in chat. It is annoying when people come to the server just to break the rules, and ear rape etc. What im saying is, we would love to have a ranks voice chat, so its somewhere a little more private i suppose to the hussle and bussle of the #general. It is also another reason to buy a rank! Would love to see this feature and hear your opinions on it!!
GREAT IDEA!

+1

EddieStobart

I love you I think
Diamond
Gold
Elytras
Elytras
Diamond
I do disagree with your point on how people with ranks are less toxic (personal experience :ROFLMAO:),
[+1]
I stressed not all!! Ive had some bad experiences with ranked players as i could imagine we all have, but the mejority we all get along!

it was my idea smh.
Still an idea!

vBrad

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Diamond
vBrad
vBrad
Diamond
Personally there's two ways I'd like:

Make a new catagory, below general but above gamemodes, called "Ranks", move #ranks-announcements and #ranks-channel there, then below it add "Ranks VC 1" and "Ranks VC 2".

OR

Do the exact same catagory thing, but make it Diamond rank VC 1, Gold rank VC1 and Iron rank VC 1.

I prefer the first one.

ShadowCreeperMC

Stupid pvpvpvp
Diamond
Iron
Mistiest
Mistiest
Diamond
i like that idea! Skycade.jpg

EddieStobart

I love you I think
Diamond
Gold
Elytras
Elytras
Diamond
Personally there's two ways I'd like:

Make a new catagory, below general but above gamemodes, called "Ranks", move #ranks-announcements and #ranks-channel there, then below it add "Ranks VC 1" and "Ranks VC 2".

OR

Do the exact same catagory thing, but make it Diamond rank VC 1, Gold rank VC1 and Iron rank VC 1.

I prefer the first one.
Yeah, i dont think having a vc for each rank would be a good idea, but the top one deffo!

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.