• yes

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • yes

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters

RunXC

runxc
runxc
As we all know, Pnut273 is far and away the best pvper skycade (and maybe the pvp community as a whole) has ever seen. His aim is laser accurate, his strafes impeccable, his overall technique glorious to behold. It is clear that it is not Jack, but rather Pnut273 that people join this server to see.
As he is such an absolute beast of a pvper, I would like to nominate him as the "Best Skycade Pvper" and perhaps he should get a matching prefix to announce this to the few players that do join unknowing of the sure death that awaits them dare they try and take on the mighty Pnut273.

pnut surveying his realm

Fancy

Default Settings 😎
Iron
xFqncy
xFqncy
Iron
I agree I have witnessed pnut ingame and have felt the radiating godlike power coming from his aura!

TessieBearr

epic gamer
Diamond
Gold
Iron
TessieBear
TessieBear
Diamond
Ah yes, the same picture twice, very epic

UsedBoxMan

UsedBoxMan
UsedBoxMan
Can honestly agree, that man could demolish me without eating a single soup

TrySimple

Factions Manager & Sr. Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Senior Moderator
He is the one worthy of the suffix of “PvP God”

cekeboy

cekeboy
cekeboy
I used to Destroy Him in pvp Now he walks Me like I'm his dog :(

RunXC

runxc
runxc
Can honestly agree, that man could demolish me without eating a single soup
honestly he doesnt even have to hit me. any time i go within 5 blocks of him its just instant death

GEnderDragon

Upside-Down
Emerald
Diamond
Gold
GenderDragon
GenderDragon
Emerald
I have to admit, whenever I do very rarely leave vanish, Pnut is the person I fear most!

TutionalDigi

Tutionaldigi#3839
Iron
TutionalDigi
TutionalDigi
Iron
I must admit he has drastically improved from 28 potted on MMC to now only losing by 25 Pots

TrySimple

Factions Manager & Sr. Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Senior Moderator
I must admit he has drastically improved from 28 potted on MMC to now only losing by 25 Pots
I see he’s beaten you with only 35 pots to spare now, congrats Digi you’ve improved!

P

pipecek

That's why I don't play kitpvp. There is a whole new religion called pnutisum, everyone believes in Pnut to defend them from hackers and noobs at pvp like me...

HowDepressing

Diamond
HowDepressing
HowDepressing
Diamond
As we all know, Pnut273 is far and away the best pvper skycade (and maybe the pvp community as a whole) has ever seen. His aim is laser accurate, his strafes impeccable, his overall technique glorious to behold. It is clear that it is not Jack, but rather Pnut273 that people join this server to see.
As he is such an absolute beast of a pvper, I would like to nominate him as the "Best Skycade Pvper" and perhaps he should get a matching prefix to announce this to the few players that do join unknowing of the sure death that awaits them dare they try and take on the mighty Pnut273.

pnut surveying his realm
I should make a montage of me dying to him over and over again ofc i cant beat him he’s literally Jesus reincarnated

P

pipecek

I should make a montage of me dying to him over and over again ofc i cant beat him he’s littelry Jesus reincarnated
When you tried to write literally you were doing good for the first 2 letters, then you just gave up....

iiLone

Diamond
Gold
Strafinnoob
Strafinnoob
Diamond
he do be godly doe

Fent

Fentamon
Fentamon
I too can confirm the godly aura I feel just from stepping in his holy presence

D

Deleted member 15066

I can confirm this to be the case from the many, many, many deaths I've had at his hands in the last week alone 😂

vortixs

#FREEDAB
Emerald
Diamond
vortixs
vortixs
Emerald
he’s insane. he can 100 pot me. you can’t hold 100 pots but he still does it :D

DiamondPandaDP

DiamondPandaDP
DiamondPandaDP
(i know im late dont talk about it)

fr i've logged on to greet him only twice and i was shakin the whole time. at least i've been blessed enough to experience dying to him

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.