What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Voting Broken? (Skyblock)

iFlii

HaveAMerryXmas
HaveAMerryXmas
Voting is currently giving keys or fly please help thx :)

Oggy3

this community scares me
Emerald
Diamond
Ogggyy
Ogggyy
Emerald
voting is also not giving keys on smp, for me atleast

EpicMishka17

EpicMishka17
EpicMishka17
voting is also not giving keys on smp, for me atleast
When you vote, console needs to receive your vote, then prossess it to se if your a legit person, then give the crate key to you in-game. This takes about 1-4 minutes depending on your internet's speed. That might be the problem.

Oggy3

this community scares me
Emerald
Diamond
Ogggyy
Ogggyy
Emerald
When you vote, console needs to receive your vote, then prossess it to se if your a legit person, then give the crate key to you in-game. This takes about 1-4 minutes depending on your internet's speed. That might be the problem.
its not that, many others didn't receive keys. even after a couple of hours

Banthony4

Hopefully ill be someone soon -Me a Randy
Diamond
Banthony4
Banthony4
Diamond
Sire Mishak this 1-4 minutes thing I have never heard of are you sure your right? As I and everyone I know gets theres instantly even when SMP has had incredible lag or my internet has been below average. There have also been bugs preventing players from getting keys before.

EpicMishka17

EpicMishka17
EpicMishka17
Sire Mishak this 1-4 minutes thing I have never heard of are you sure your right? As I and everyone I know gets theres instantly even when SMP has had incredible lag or my internet has been below average. There have also been bugs preventing players from getting keys before.
I'm sure, but 1-4 minutes i'm talking dial-up