What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

We Needa Talk About Quitting Posts.

DiamondPandaDP

DiamondPandaDP
DiamondPandaDP
Ok, so I get the fact that you want everyone to know that you're quitting the server. There are some posts where it's very valid. However to the people that make entire posts about quitting and then come back 5 seconds later, it's kind of really annoying. Now I say if you want to make a quit post can you make a profile post. I'm out here trying to look at discussions and I see 30 quitting posts. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk. Now burn them.

TrySimple

Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Diamond
Honestly if it’s someone who’s been apart of the community for a long time and is well liked I don’t mind it but yes randos or people not that well known or liked should not make good ye threads, unlike @RunXC hes been around for a while and honestly idk why people even went on the thread to be annoying, he’s not interested in playing and that’s respectable, he wasn’t disliked nor was he going out in a manner that others have to go after people

Parroting_Is_God

10000000000000cc
10000000000000cc
agreed, these constant randoms like runxc that make these dumb quitting posts for attention then come back like a day later.

kiwi

kylethecat
kylethecat
Agreed I remember in 2019 coming on the forms and like 60 people made posts and no one knew them like if I left the sever RN I won't make a post but like if iispace or r3t left j would want them to make a post