What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

We were all noobs!

EddieStobart

not as toxic as foodie
Diamond
Gold
Elytras
Elytras
Diamond
So i've been playing for a while now, and on my time ive been a huge fat noob. One of my biggest noobest mistakes was on my first week of factions wasting a whole stack of ceggs to a base not knowing it was grace week, and later overiding my home so i lost my base there. That was probably the biggest noobiest mistake ive ever made on skycade? Whats been yours? edit: Another one with ceggs i almost wasted an entire stack not knowing they didnt break obi

Last edited:

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Jumping into lava in a fight to escape... with god gear... without a fireres potion because it ran out and I wasn't paying attention...

EddieStobart

not as toxic as foodie
Diamond
Gold
Elytras
Elytras
Diamond
Jumping into lava in a fight to escape... with god gear... without a fireres potion because it ran out and I wasn't paying attention...
Oof

Materializing

Mod.exe
Staff member
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Learning how to pvp on Skycade KitPvP. Now I’m used to bad soup and hit reg.

ANewHope

Sara, Don't change this, I will tell Alex.
Builder
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
Builder
Joining in the first place.

nehtptune

oz for president, jedandmac <3
Diamond
Gold
nehptune
nehptune
Diamond
So i've been playing for a while now, and on my time ive been a huge fat noob. One of my biggest noobest mistakes was on my first week of factions wasting a whole stack of ceggs to a base not knowing it was grace week, and later overiding my home so i lost my base there. That was probably the biggest noobiest mistake ive ever made on skycade? Whats been yours? edit: Another one with ceggs i almost wasted an entire stack not knowing they didnt break obi
When I joined Skycade in Aug 2017, I was out of my “noob,” phase. Although, I always get into lava situations and didn’t /fly. When I first EVER joined Skycade was when Scott owned the server. I always tried to find him but went to creative to do nothing for an hour. Then when there was Skywars I spent 30 minutes waiting for a game to start. RIP.

Birthdate

Birthdate
Birthdate
I was never a noob I was born in a suit with a grenade in 1 hand while squeezing a lemon into my eye with the other I also had on timberland boots soooo......

EddieStobart

not as toxic as foodie
Diamond
Gold
Elytras
Elytras
Diamond
I was never a noob I was born in a suit with a grenade in 1 hand while squeezing a lemon into my eye with the other I also had on timberland boots soooo......
You can never not be a noob

Duckowap

Gamer
Staff member
Diamond
Duckowap
Duckowap
I have the noob suffix