Iron
my birthday is on tuesday guys if you want to buy me diamond rank

Jadkins

Randy MVP
MVP
Jadkins
Jadkins
MVP
A few of many. So much happened in the last like 4 years I don’t think I could possibly list it all but I’ll try and list something
Jack Turkeys Tower novamcall the different faction wars grinding for days we all fucked around and had fun doing it.
Lol remember that Rest In Peace Skycade shit from awhile ago?
R.I.P CKYSADE

Attachments

whatecho

i'm tired.
Iron
whatecho
whatecho
Iron
Trigger warning: mentions of sexual harassment/trauma/suicide

Good memories aren't something people can remember when you see how much of a shit show this server was. Of course, I had plenty, though the negative ones were overwhelming.

I've not actively played the server since a couple months after my demotion, which I'll talk about soon, though I tried to keep up to date with what's been going on. My GOD, how do people fuck up management this badly?
I can fully admit I wasn't the best person during my time here, and I'm still not great, but I've spent a lot of time improving myself, which should be the bare minimum but clearly some of the staff and managers here couldn't manage.

Almost 3 years on since my demotion now and I've finally accepted the TRUE story. I was begged for nudes every day for weeks by one player I dated, whom I won't mention. Every. Single. Day. Without fail. I don't know how many people knew me back then, but I identified as a trans male.So quite obviously I dealt with a lot of gender dysphoria, and was very uncomfortable with my own body. I made this clear, multiple times, yet he still persisted. When he'd ask, I'd always say something like "oh not now" "maybe another day" etc. THAT IS NOT A FUCKING YES. I do shit in my own time, no one elses. Yes, I occasionally flirted back, and yes I caved into the pressure and sent to him, one time.
After we broke up, he continued to harrass me via the discord server. My good friend, Astro, had enough of this and banned him, which caught the attention of an admin. The admin in question had me screenshare my entire dm history with this person, so he could see all the evidence (Minus what was over snapchat, since I couldn't save that.) I was 16. I was scared, I didn't even want to tell anyone what had been going on, I just wanted to leave it be, so out of my fear, I failed to mention that I had flirted with him, and I had sent to him.
And that is okay! Or so I thought. The evidence against this person was absolutely overwhelming, and yet, since I failed to tell the entire story because I was afraid, it came back to bite me in the ass.

The guy sent a few screenshots of me flirting with him to my ex best friend, aSeal9, who was dating iiSpace at the time. One of the major screenshots in this was taken COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTEXT, and with the context, even WITHOUT, it was clear that it was a joke. But of course, space was very biased towards her lovey dovey little boyfriend at the time. I mean, she even sent him the staff shortlist so he could give his opinions on people (despite him being a player himself) before the staff got to see them, so, I was instantly demoted.

Whatever, I thought. It's fine, I'm at least safe now right? NOPE. The story leaked, and soon enough I had my old "friends" chatting shit about me behind my own back. Jesus christ the transphobia and homophobia in this server was absolutely fucking disgusting. Seriously, staff, what the fuck goes on in your heads to let that kind of shit carry on.

I forgive astro, and the admin, because I know they had absolutely no ill intent. Astro is still one of my good friends to this day, even after we lost contact for a year, and I will always be proud to call him my friend.

I gave up, and left. That's basically the end of my skycade story, aside from me attempting to come back a few times, but leaving once again after realising how fucked up the server and its community still was.

So almost 3 years later, I'm an adult now. I always thought "maybe i was in the wrong there". I wasn't, I never will be. I was victim blamed to shit, and now I'm left with the trauma from that. From a fucking minecraft server I have trauma that will last me for life. Disgusting.

On the upside though, I have made 3 close friends who I hope to stick around with me for life, @AstroStqr✧, @dustylog (Cant tag, but people knew him as cosmeo) and @Bubble1118 (who I also cant tag LOL)
I have so many good memories with these people, outside of the server of course, because who the fuck plays this dumpster fire anymore, and love them all dearly, they stuck with me through all of my shit, and cosmeo even talked me out of killing myself once.
That is the ONLY thing I am thankful of Skycade for.

I have so much more to say, but I think I'll spare your eyes after this giant fucking message.

TLDR: I was victim blamed when I shouldn't have been, skycade is shit

Good fucking riddance, for the last time,
Sombu.
wow it's been a while, nice to see you somb <3 so sorry we had to be subjected to this shit server

whatecho

i'm tired.
Iron
whatecho
whatecho
Iron
WOO HOOO server is officially DYING. Hallelujah, long time coming, for the better. I could talk about my experience as a staff member, but that is absolutely shit, got demoted for 0 good reason but whatever LOL. Apparently, it was because I hadn't been active for a week or 2, and I had given a heads up to Space because my computer had water damage, so I couldn't be on. But ig that didn't matter I had to still be on ?? whatever mate, Holly > Space, plus Space's ex is a pedo and STILL somehow hits me up like twice a year LOL, fuckin swedes man.
Anyways, shit management, we all know that, Jack abandoned us, whatever, yada yada yada.. I could rant for hours tbh but idc that much anymore tbh.

Ok now time for happy memories.
I miss this, and Starbqcks, he blocked me on snap kinda sad abt it LOL
Capture.PNGunknown.pngfirst meeting.PNG

xTornado

Storm
Diamond
Wyrk
Wyrk
Diamond
I used to love this server... Made great friends and awesome memories, but all the fucked up shit that's happened is incredibly disgusting and I honestly can't say I'm sad to see this place go (especially now with my greater understanding of what happened). I'd like to wish every victim a happy and prosperous life. That said, I want to share some of my favorite memories of my time here: the best remaining screenshots I have (with some awesome people) & the video of my first serious build, the Halloween 2018 build competition (which would not have been possible without the support of Astro and Aratiss). The friends I made here were (as far as I know) really awesome people, and even though I don't speak with them anymore (we've drifted apart), I would like to bade them one final farewell.

Goodbye.

Merlyn

ez
Diamond
Iron
melanopod
melanopod
Diamond
pedo managers + shit server + iispace + taon2 + ratio

u know this server is a shithole when fucking HYPEWS was the best part of it

rest in piss skycade you wont be missed (hope ur all enjoying my rank money)

Tickle

DryYourEyesMate
DryYourEyesMate
I had some fun times on skycade but im happy people mentioned the fucked shit that happened here! It got so toxic with pedos running free fuckin noncing on people left right and center!

I think the current and ex staff who tried there best to make it a fun and safe place. These include @HotDawger @Merci @Nursey_ @TrySimple and all the other amazing mods and staff over time! And fuck you to the toxic and nonce staff!

It was fun sometimes but it has made more problems for me and others than it was fun. Thanks everyone who wants an utter prick so not thanking most people but see yall around <3
thanks for everything morag peers

Tickle

DryYourEyesMate
DryYourEyesMate
TW Suicide & Bullying

Jesus fucking christ. Just saw on one of Jack's channels that it's closed. Then found this. Genuinely in shock because I did really love skycade but it also fucked me up mentally. I joined Skycade since I got banned from hypixel and wanted to find another server to play on. This was way back in like 2017/2018. It attracted my attention because the fact that there were youtubers and it was just my kinda vibe. It was really fun to play but I quit because it got boring. Then joined back a few years later and just the toxicity of the server was nasty. I wanted to stay on so I just tried everything to make people like me. But the fucking pedos and generally horrible people on there was really off putting. However I got really attached and tried playing. I made some friends but we had conflicts. Especially Buryings who I'm glad is fucking gone, good riddance you disgusting pedophile. Some of you may remember me lying just to try and quit by saying "yeah I got mod on hypixel" because I just wanted to find a way just to get people to congratulate me and be nice. I got so mentally ill from that server I almost committed suicide because I had a shit time in school and wanted to find friends online who liked Minecraft like me. I am also genuinely pissed off at the amounts of money I spent on there. I spent over £200 of my money on Skycade that'll I'll never get back.

However I do have to say some of the friends I made on there were so fucking amazing. Props to Sourciety, Ioyo, @AstroStqr✧, @Joostagram and @Bcof. You guys were very kind to me even if I was a stupid ass annoying child. Bcof especially I never knew you got admin however well done I suppose. Sorry for being fucking weird and annoying but thanks. Don't know if you have anything shit but I'll assume you haven't for now until somebody says something different. I remember applying for trial arounds the same time as you and you getting it instead of me. Well done.

I don't really play Minecraft much anymore but thanks to those memories we've all had, some of my best memories came from that server. Thanks. However, a massive fuck you to a large portion of idiots on this server.
Good Riddance
Jacob.
bros name was CoolCat343972
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Smoothed

Smoothed#0183
Iron
Smoothed
Smoothed
Iron
TW Suicide & Bullying

Jesus fucking christ. Just saw on one of Jack's channels that it's closed. Then found this. Genuinely in shock because I did really love skycade but it also fucked me up mentally. I joined Skycade since I got banned from hypixel and wanted to find another server to play on. This was way back in like 2017/2018. It attracted my attention because the fact that there were youtubers and it was just my kinda vibe. It was really fun to play but I quit because it got boring. Then joined back a few years later and just the toxicity of the server was nasty. I wanted to stay on so I just tried everything to make people like me. But the fucking pedos and generally horrible people on there was really off putting. However I got really attached and tried playing. I made some friends but we had conflicts. Especially Buryings who I'm glad is fucking gone, good riddance you disgusting pedophile. Some of you may remember me lying just to try and quit by saying "yeah I got mod on hypixel" because I just wanted to find a way just to get people to congratulate me and be nice. I got so mentally ill from that server I almost committed suicide because I had a shit time in school and wanted to find friends online who liked Minecraft like me. I am also genuinely pissed off at the amounts of money I spent on there. I spent over £200 of my money on Skycade that'll I'll never get back.

However I do have to say some of the friends I made on there were so fucking amazing. Props to Sourciety, Ioyo, @AstroStqr✧, @Joostagram and @Bcof. You guys were very kind to me even if I was a stupid ass annoying child. Bcof especially I never knew you got admin however well done I suppose. Sorry for being fucking weird and annoying but thanks. Don't know if you have anything shit but I'll assume you haven't for now until somebody says something different. I remember applying for trial arounds the same time as you and you getting it instead of me. Well done.

I don't really play Minecraft much anymore but thanks to those memories we've all had, some of my best memories came from that server. Thanks. However, a massive fuck you to a large portion of idiots on this server.
Good Riddance
Jacob.
ummm thx 4 the life story

Sweap

Iron
Sweap
Sweap
Iron
TW Suicide & Bullying

Good Riddance
Jacob.
that was cool

Tickle

DryYourEyesMate
DryYourEyesMate
I used to love this server... Made great friends and awesome memories, but all the fucked up shit that's happened is incredibly disgusting and I honestly can't say I'm sad to see this place go (especially now with my greater understanding of what happened). I'd like to wish every victim a happy and prosperous life. That said, I want to share some of my favorite memories of my time here: the best remaining screenshots I have (with some awesome people) & the video of my first serious build, the Halloween 2018 build competition (which would not have been possible without the support of Astro and Aratiss). The friends I made here were (as far as I know) really awesome people, and even though I don't speak with them anymore (we've drifted apart), I would like to bade them one final farewell.

Goodbye.
dont care... SUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

1652390522050.png

Tickle

DryYourEyesMate
DryYourEyesMate
pedo managers + shit server + iispace + taon2 + ratio

u know this server is a shithole when fucking HYPEWS was the best part of it

rest in piss skycade you wont be missed (hope ur all enjoying my rank money)
um no, it wasnt

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.