Iron
1654354649428.png

X519

I am Jacks519 Old account got hacked
Diamond
X519
X519
Diamond
If y'all don't remember me I'm Jacks519 I will miss the good old times here. My best memories would be from factions I would like to shout out Illusion, Ragnarok, Pakistan, and Mystic. I had the best times with those factions during my time here on skycade from season 3 to season 10. This server will always hold a special place in my heart and also the players that I have met here.

zackattack1009

iiVexel
iiVexel
We will all love Skycade <3, Skycade will always be apart of our hearts

iiBlaze

oh hi there!
Diamond
Gold
Pyyro
Pyyro
Diamond

zexerif

Diamond
Gold
InceptionSquid
InceptionSquid
Diamond
It's all jacks fault. Leaving the server and never spoke of it again. Tired of Minecraft my ass. He just realized he got more views on other stuff and completely forgot about us. He ditched the thing that got him where he is. The server died and then he said it in passing. Honestly, I don't care if that even is why he quit. He could have at least said something or made a final video. I'm sorry I've been holding that in ever since the server shut down.

xlSupreme

Diamond
xlSupreme
xlSupreme
Diamond
bye x

Tiaoxea

Tiaoxea
Tiaoxea
damn

Wowzerpantz

IGN: McMac81
Diamond
MCMac81
MCMac81
Diamond
It's all jacks fault. Leaving the server and never spoke of it again. Tired of Minecraft my ass. He just realized he got more views on other stuff and completely forgot about us. He ditched the thing that got him where he is. The server died and then he said it in passing. Honestly, I don't care if that even is why he quit. He could have at least said something or made a final video. I'm sorry I've been holding that in ever since the server shut down.
is he stilll obsessing over those stupid play buttons, honestly no one cares, i'd rather have watched him do Skycade content but he decided that's the route he was taking, personally I think he took a diversion and hit a dead end, Is it Jack's fault? no not really, not fully, the server was circling the drain for a while, Jack was the final nail

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.