What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WelshAlex told me to... :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

joneren1

-_-
Diamond
Gold
Iron
joneren1
joneren1
Diamond
My IGN: joneren1

Where is the bug happening?: Factions

Brief description of the bug: Since S13. A bug has been made, and was never fixed. Causing you to sometimes get "You can't build in the territory of ****." When trying to build in your own faction claimed land. Doing this in someone else's territory when having your own claims loaded, gives a backwards effect. Causing the claims to be mixed up for a split second, and the server registers the enemy/neutral claims, as your own. Thus allowing you to place any kind of a block down. Inside their claims, as if it was your own claims.

How to do the bug: Make a faction. Place down claims. Have those claims loaded (The more the better). Then go to your desired enemy/neutral claims. And spamclick sponge to get rid of water. And spamclick TNT. Then use a creeperegg explosion to light the TNT, (As creeper explosions alone, does not deal damage to obsidian).
Simple as that.

Video proof:

Bcof

Save the Amazon Forest
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Diamond
Will pass this along to the developers. Thanks for reporting.
Locked.

WelshAlex

Staff member
Manager
WelshAlex
WelshAlex
Manager
This is a strange one! I'll forward it to Taon to have a look at for Monday as he's not working this weekend.

WelshAlex

Staff member
Manager
WelshAlex
WelshAlex
Manager
oH bcof replied ok

Status
Not open for further replies.