What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

@WelshAlex

Smooth

Diamond
Gold
Smoothed
Smoothed
Diamond
The suggestions sub-forum is dead and gets no sort of answer so I am going to post it here.

@WelshAlex @/dev's hi I'm sure you're aware that there is an unpatched glitch method out on the server rn that banned players currently know, won't mention any names but it rhymes with BoxicBoast, staff can't find it and therefore it won't be patched, and one of the reasons I said I would actually play the server next map is if there was some sort of reward... such as dolla dolla money, but it would be better to give a quarter of the money and make it every week because constantly being scared about being glitched tomorrow or the next day is gonna be annoying, like I hate to keep bringing it up but when Asgard was glitched we showed 100% proof of it being glitched and we still didn't get any sort of rollback.

So basically, my idea is instead of this:
Every 4 weeks these prizes will be given out to the factions on /f top -
#1 f top - £200 / $250
#2 f top - £150 / $190
#3 f top - £100 / $125
#4 f top - £50 / $60
#5 f top - £50 / $60 store credit

we do:

Every 1 weeks these prizes will be given out to the factions on /f top -
#1 f top - £50
#2 f top - £37.50
#3 f top - £25
#4 f top - £12.50
#5 f top - £12.50 store credit

Because yeah doing loads of work AND most likely factions will actually be buying keys next map, it would be annoying to get glitched 3 weeks in, which is what most likely is going to happen.

Ales

Iron
_Ales
_Ales
Iron
+1 more factions will get it and skycade spends the same amount of dolla dolla

doomkonb

Hated And Smoothed are my adoption parents.
Diamond
Gold
doomkonb
doomkonb
Diamond
Agreed

DrJacoby12

DrJacoby12
DrJacoby12
I like money so yes please

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
Good idea, it would bring more players to play constantly instead of joining 2 weeks in and then getting ftop1

litprism

SkycadeKitpvp
SkycadeKitpvp
tbf smoothed maybe if u didn’t brag and trash talk people wouldn’t want to glitch u

Centurion

A D M I N
Diamond
Centurion
Centurion
Diamond
tbf smoothed maybe if u didn’t brag and trash talk people wouldn’t want to glitch u
People shouldn't be glitching anyway, it's just dumb.

EffNuke

EffNuke
EffNuke
People shouldn't be glitching anyway, it's just dumb.
It may be dumb, but it's also free money.
Regarding the thread though, i agree. Having it weekly will create more competition, factions competing each WEEK to get the f top payout is better than having the factions just focusing on the last week before the payout.

Qwom

Qwom12
Qwom12
It may be dumb, but it's also free money.
Regarding the thread though, i agree. Having it weekly will create more competition, factions competing each WEEK to get the f top payout is better than having the factions just focusing on the last week before the payout.
Adding on to that, people will place their value and not pull something I like to call 'the typical skycade' which is basically afking a cactus farm the entire season and placing all of your value 3 days before the big money gets paid out.

DabOnDatCheese

Not Toxic
MVP
Diamond
DabOnDatCheese
DabOnDatCheese
MVP
Adding on to that, people will place their value and not pull something I like to call 'the typical skycade' which is basically afking a cactus farm the entire season and placing all of your value 3 days before the big money gets paid out.
you remind me of my uncle santa....... santa claus...

litprism

SkycadeKitpvp
SkycadeKitpvp
u cant sell cactus anymore u have to sell sugar cane manually now :) ty welshalex

Dictator_Alideen

Dictator_Alideen
Dictator_Alideen
The suggestions sub-forum is dead and gets no sort of answer so I am going to post it here.

@WelshAlex @/dev's hi I'm sure you're aware that there is an unpatched glitch method out on the server rn that banned players currently know, won't mention any names but it rhymes with BoxicBoast, staff can't find it and therefore it won't be patched, and one of the reasons I said I would actually play the server next map is if there was some sort of reward... such as dolla dolla money, but it would be better to give a quarter of the money and make it every week because constantly being scared about being glitched tomorrow or the next day is gonna be annoying, like I hate to keep bringing it up but when Asgard was glitched we showed 100% proof of it being glitched and we still didn't get any sort of rollback.

So basically, my idea is instead of this:
Every 4 weeks these prizes will be given out to the factions on /f top -
#1 f top - £200 / $250
#2 f top - £150 / $190
#3 f top - £100 / $125
#4 f top - £50 / $60
#5 f top - £50 / $60 store credit

we do:

Every 1 weeks these prizes will be given out to the factions on /f top -
#1 f top - £50
#2 f top - £37.50
#3 f top - £25
#4 f top - £12.50
#5 f top - £12.50 store credit

Because yeah doing loads of work AND most likely factions will actually be buying keys next map, it would be annoying to get glitched 3 weeks in, which is what most likely is going to happen.
here here

Dictator_Alideen

Dictator_Alideen
Dictator_Alideen
Literally every single post I see from you, you're just post farming, get off my thread.
Post farming lol? i literally dont care about skycade forums LOL if you havent realised and no need to be toxic lol i was literally agreeing with you isnt more support better lol? Sorry this is probs post farming aswell as im stating that i agreed with you btw if i wanted to post farm i wouldnt only log onto the forums once or twice every 2 days id be constantly checking it and posting on all the irrelevant stuff aswell :) Also why target me why not address all the "post farmers"

I like money so yes please
you remind me of my uncle santa....... santa claus...
Learn to read all the comments including your own before tryna insult people to boost your ego :)

Smooth

Diamond
Gold
Smoothed
Smoothed
Diamond
Post farming lol? i literally dont care about skycade forums LOL if you havent realised and no need to be toxic lol i was literally agreeing with you isnt more support better lol? Sorry this is probs post farming aswell as im stating that i agreed with you btw if i wanted to post farm i wouldnt only log onto the forums once or twice every 2 days id be constantly checking it and posting on all the irrelevant stuff aswell :) Also why target me why not address all the "post farmers"

Learn to read all the comments including your own before tryna insult people to boost your ego :)
As I said before, get off my thread thanks.

Gav

ok
Iron
Gavv
Gavv
Iron
Also, if people are glitched this map I suggest you roll them back since the reward IS real money, being glitched just to get pretty much 250$ taken right out of your hands isn't that fun so, rolling back bases this season would imo be the best option.

Dictator_Alideen

Dictator_Alideen
Dictator_Alideen
As I said before, get off my thread thanks.
Another example of post farming how cute :) very cool how you contradict yourself very cool indeed how about accept support and swallow your pride :)

Also, if people are glitched this map I suggest you roll them back since the reward IS real money, being glitched just to get pretty much 250$ taken right out of your hands isn't that fun so, rolling back bases this season would imo be the best option.
They should add coreprotect but dwayne refuses to lol because apparently skycade is too laggy yet many other big comp servers have it xd